The POAS journey! Come join us!

I can see it clear as day on my phone and it was totally obvious IRL...I hate using photobucket I think it messes with the quality....probably an evap..no one seems at all enthused by my test...here or anywhere...

Thanks for looking ya'll....

I'm very enthused! Just don't wanna show to much enthusiasm because it would wear off on you and YOU would be super enthused and IC's aren't always reliable. If you tested again and it showed another line, I would be jumping up and down for joy!

Like this:
:dance::dance::dance:
:yipee::yipee::yipee:
:headspin::headspin::headspin:
:juggle::juggle::juggle:
:bunny::bunny::bunny:

:haha: Will you be testin with fmu?

Lmao...I understand...I guess I just meant that if anyone saw real potential in it then it would show...lol....I will be testing tomorrow...not sure about FMU cause for me its always dilute...I tend to over drink....livin in Texas especially now (103-109 degree weather)...it's HOOOOOT!!!! You know what I mean Chicka...lol...it's been miserable so far this summer and it's barely started!

Praying for a line tomorrow!! The test are $tests...just hope it's not a bad batch...

Well hearing that it's a $ tree test gets me a little more excited. I will be looking forward to see your next test!

And yes, I know 100% what you mean about it being HOT. Our AC went kaput the day before yesterday and hubby had to get under there and clean it out after the ice melted. It was nasty! The same thing happened las year. Apparently the people who lived here before us never changed the filter so it just really needs a good cleaning. I was telling hubby that I can handle no AC for quite a while, just not when I'm 8 months pregnant. I must be COOL or I will be cranky! lol

Our AC is acting up as well...hubby thinks it needs a shot of freeon (sp)....Preggo or not I HAVE to have my AC...lol...especially my girls who have ezcema...if theu get over-heated their skin flarea up and they are miserable...poor things....

Took another $test this morning...I wasnt goibg to because my FMU is always diluted...but I did and I see something but faint again...having a hard time getting on my phone :-/

I tried...lol

https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120627_091454.jpg

I have a few more $tests...I think I will wait on the FRER...I am starting to think its a bad batch :-( After it is dried and I barely make out where the "line" was....isn't that a bad sign?

If I keep getting lines I will...lol...maybe this weekend....hubby will shoot me if I bought anymore tests...lol

I have never had these kind of issues with $tests....so I really hope it means something good!!!

How are we all doing? I have to make a grocery store run :-/ IT'S SO DAMN HOOOT...I dont wanna go anywhere but I have to....anyone have any dinner ideas? Something savory and nothing seafood.. lollol

No because on my $ store test i had a very light line but when i took a frer and it was boom in your face there i didnt get good on a $ store test till 17dpo

I'm scared to take one ..lol...I will test again soon with a $test with 2mu...been holding it a few hours...

I love the $ store tests! LOL The only thing I don't like is that they dry a kind of lavender color that's hard to see, so when you're trying to check progression it's confusing! Also, a light line could almost disappear when it dries, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there!! Fingers crossed for you Pam :D

I see the line!!!!!

Test test test...

Yayyyy im 8 weeks today!... One week till scan!

Pam, I deffo see the line there. I'm going to hold my breath until you take a frer...so you better take one quick so I don't pass out! lol:haha:

Magrace, congrats on 8 weeks! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->