The POAS journey! Come join us!

Breath Chicka...lol...cayuse I really have to wait for the weekend....My 2mu test was crap...even though I put enough drops of pee in it the damn thing was streaking the whole time...When I checked it after it dried there is a light pink line but can't trust it :-( I will try again later...I'll post a pic of it in a bit :)

yay for 8 weeks!!!! :baby:

https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120627_141702.jpg

Dries and crappy but there is a slighty faint pink line...it's the best pic out of the photo shoot...lol

I totally see lines pam, I will be waiting to see the FRER at the weekend :) xxxx

Oh yea...I def see a line there! :happydance:

I have a confession to make...I haven't been holding my breath. :blush: But I am still excited to see that frer. When you do take it. :thumbup: To bad Texas is so big, I'd buy you a bunch and come bring em to ya! lol

Gotta finish tending to the pool. Above ground pools are great to swim in. NOT so great to clean and take care of. :growlmad:

Thanks ya'll!! I appreciate it!!

Chicka...I know...lol...good luck with the pool!!! Wish we had one!! Best I can do is turn the sprinker on...lmao

hey guys ive not been gettin emails to say ppl have posted on ere grrr .
Hope ur all ok xx

Grrr...I was impatient and did my last $test...lol...and it's a BFN...Oh well...worst case scenario is I'm not gonna see a BFP but I have my RE appt on the 16th so there is still hope!!! My appt was for the 2nd but since it's out of pocket and our expenses coming up are BIG we decided to wait till the next pay cycle to do this when money is more flexible :)..We have been doing double morgage payments trying to make a dent sooner than later so it's easier on us when we finally move into a bigger house...which I pray will be soon!!!!!

I will wait till this weekend to test and pray for a BFP...if I dont then thats okay...I'll just push on alittle longer...lol....

:bfn: 's SUCK Pam! :growlmad: I wanted to see another test with a line on it! lol

My last ultrasound for this little one is in 2 hours. It's just a growth scan, but I'm excited to see her again. :happydance:

I think I'm done trying ladies :( this is rough.....I might just go ahead an do this last cycle since I just paid $20 for it.....but after this I'm completely done no more trying for me :(....I can't do this anymore :(

Yea it blows...oh well...will try agaoin this weekend...

Woohoo for scan!!! Hopefully you will get pics so we can see her too :)

Pam, I should get at least 1 picture. If so, I'll def. share them!

Andrea, sorry you're going through a rough time. I hope it gets better. Don't give up!

I hope everyone is doing good!!!

Still no sign of AF...still cramping alot...why would a woman crap so much but have no AF or are not preggo? I started getting this stitch in my right side...in the area between my belly button and hip....I thought maybe gas bubble...lol....but it's not :-/ It's unpleasant but tolerable....

Okay, sorry it took me all day to post. I got caught up cutting branches down outside (they were around the pool) and cleaning the stupid thing. We got some rain a while back which caused the pool to get some green algae. We treated the pool and the green went away, now it's just "cloudy". Trying to get it all cleaned up cuz it sucks swimming in a cloudy pool. lol I think we need a new pump system. The ones they come with just don't work enough IMO.

Anyway! We don't need a book about pools and algae. :haha:

The sonogram was rather lame to be honest. All the good shots she took she couldn't give because they are considered "diagnostic" shots and they aren't allowed to give those out. I have to wait until this coming up Thursday just to see if everything measured okay and looks alright because the tech isn't allowed to say anything. :dohh:

Anyway, I got 3 pictures. One really crappy profile picture that I wont even bother uploading, 1 "girl" shot and finally a decentish profile picture. She is def. head down and running out of room!

Brianna.jpg

Awww...so cute!!! Can't wait to see her for real...cute pink skin and a head of hair...lol...Meghan was born with a FULL head of dark hair...maybe I can find a pic and show ya'll...lol....

Gettin FRER tomorrow but NOT holding my breath...would be nice to think my heartburn/headaches/pimples/cramping and sore boobs was the cause of being preggo!

Okay...here are pics of Meghan (Don't have any of Hannah when she was a baby on my phone)

3 minutes old...lol
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=facebook_-1442407822.jpg

3 months old..
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=facebook_-1651985938.jpg

3 years old....
https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120301_105549.jpg

I love how that worked out...3's...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->