The POAS journey! Come join us!

Chicka - it is so exciting how close u are getting! I would love for our next baby to be a girl, so I would love to have ultrasound pics of the 'girl' parts! Lol I got super obvious 'boy ' parts!

Pam- I can't wait to see more tests! I am 6 dpo today. I got 50 internet cheapies yesterday, so I started testing today! Lol

We are in our new house now, but phone and internet aren't hooked up. So I have to do everything over my phone, and it is terrible with adding pictures and things like that. Whenever I get the internet up on tuesday I will be adding pictures!

Pam, she is a cutie! You're right! A head full of hair! I think Brianna will have a lot of hair to. So far none of my babies have been born bald. lol

Lucky, hopefully you get you internet hooked up soon! I hated not having internet! lol

Thanks! She's a toot!!

Hannah was born so BALD...took forever for her to get hair ..lol...how it's thick and long! Her hair is down her back...lol...Meghan is full of curly q's...I have a blonde and brunette!

Still havent tested...kinda dont want to...ignorance is bliss when it's bad news...lol

Hey Ladies, Took yesterday off, had a scary evening the night before..
Me and the man had sex in the afternoon I left work early to spend some time with him. We had sex then had a nap right away. about 2 hours later I got up to go pee and wiped and just a little bit of pink. went back to bed and it was on the sheets where I had sat when I was getting up. I was so worried I went and wiped again and nothing so I took yesterday off to relax and the spotting never came back. no cramps or anything so im thinking i started spotting because we had sex and We havent had it in about 5 weeks and he is jamaican:haha:.
so thats my theory. He hasnt seen me naked since before I was pregnant hes like wow your getting a boob job after this baby cause your boobs look amazing! :happydance: So I believe hes coming around slowly, still not holding breath but hes talking to me and saying he loves me and spending time with me:flower:

Girls at worked asked if I was pregnant... I have a belly :(

Pam, I think you should test anyway so I can see. :D lol

Magrace, glad your man is finally coming around. I figured he would eventually. Sometimes it just takes a bit longer. :winkwink:

As far as the spotting, I agree it was likely the sex. I would suggest the next time ya'll :sex:, to let him know to be gentle. Just in case. He probably just irritated your cervix. Although if you get anymore spotting, I would either go to the ER or be seen by your Dr.

yes if I spot again i willl go to ER... hes not the most gentle guy in bed lol sorry to put a picture in ya'lls head

Hubby and I have a date night tonight...the first in over a year...I will paass on testing so I am not bummed out all night with a negative...lol...

https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120629_231340.jpg

Here is my 11:00pm Answer test (Walmart was totally out of FRER's)

https://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk41/pambelina/?action=view&current=IMG_20120629_231321.jpg

Here is a lighter one...one minute I think I do and the next not so much...

Question...is Answer tests now packing their tests without caps? Cause when I opened the foil pouch it was withouyt a cap :-/

Pam, all the Answers I've bought always had caps. I'm not really sure why they wouldn't?

The new picture is much better. I can see something faint on it. :happydance:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 10
I wonder if the test is even valid (no matter the result) does no cap effect the test in some way?

I havent tested today...been kinda busy...maybe later...lol...Thanks for tweaking!! I can see something too! :)

They have made a few batches without the caps and it doesn't affect the tests at all.....but I think I see something but then again I dont...>PRAYING that you get your :bfp: VERY SOON :) I woulda thought AF woulda been here by now for you so glad shes not shown up :)

Took another and AGAIN...no cap...lol...BFN...which I expected...no biggie...

We adopted a cat today :) soooo pretty!!!!

Awwww :) Kitties are awesome :) my cat and dog are inseparable :) as you can see in my avatar LMAO I took that pic mainly b/c they make the shape of a heart when they cuddle :) I LOVE IT!!

man i wanted to get the baby bag packed today and ready for the hospital. Guess I'll do it tomorrow. Today seemed like a very long day. Hope all is well with you ladies. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->