The POAS journey! Come join us!

Thanks everyone! I don't know how I made it through testing with my previous pregnancies without you all!
Magrace- I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Hope it turns out well!

I have a question for anyone who has been through a miscarriage. My sis in law just found out she was pregnant about a month ago. She went and got blood work, and then continued to go back to have things checked because the docs didn't like her hcg levels. They made it to about 1000, but they ar dropping now. She have had 2 previous miscarriages. We planned to be pregnant together, and it seemed to be working perfectly, but then she just found out today she is miscarrying. I wish I knew how to console her. Anyone who has had a miscarriage, what are some things people did or said that gave you help or just brightened your day?

Lucky, I wish I could help. I consider myself very fortunate to have never had a miscarriage. I'm not really sure what would be appropriate to say...wish I could help! :shrug:

I have had 3 there isnt anything that made feel better just try to be there for her she is going to need someone to cry to and men are no good for that

I agree just be there for her and ask does she need help to do anything or with anything....just be there and show her love and support :( cry with her...laugh with her...just be her best friend during this time of need :( so sorry for her loss its a bad bad thing to have happen to anyone :( God bless her...

Hi Ladies,

Had ultrasound this morning. Everything went great! Heartbeat was 168BPM.
Babe was moving up a storm! Im further along then I thought I thought I was 9 weeks. Im 9 weeks and 3 Days :) Heres a little look at the bean!

Attachments

• IMG-20120704-00956.jpg
    IMG-20120704-00956.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Magrace- So exciting! I am so happy for you!!

Here is an updated preggo test! A few hours makes a huge difference!! Yay!
:happydance:
:bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Attachments

• 100_6306.jpg
    100_6306.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 17
Magrace, cute baby! I love it. Were you surprised to be further along or were you expecting it?

Lucky that line looks fabulous! It is amazing what a few hours can do. :thumbup:

My period wasnt even gonna be here till 9th or so. I am surprised how dark they are already getting! Darker this morning actually!
This house will be the end of me! lol I have got to get some more stuff put away! And I soo wanted to do some painting! I guess I will be calling up a friend or 2 for some help! :)

Have fun Lucky! I'm going to a Dr. appointment today and my Dr. will tell me whether or not I'm still measuring ahead according to the sonogram I got last Thursday. I think if I measure a week or more ahead again, they are going to change my due date. If I had to guess, I would say she is bigger than a 32 weeker. When she stretches out I can feel the pressure of her head on my cervix and her feet stick out the top of my uterus. We shall see. At this point we are down to no more than 40 days left until delivery! :happydance:

Magrace, cute baby! I love it. Were you surprised to be further along or were you expecting it?

Lucky that line looks fabulous! It is amazing what a few hours can do. :thumbup:

I was expecting at least a couple days. I know I ovulate early even when on BC pill. So I knew id be a few days further along. but yay! Almost in the clear!

Told my parents yesterday, my dads super excited, and my mom was so excited she yelled I get my MOCHA baby! lol

My next ultra sound is July31st! yay!!! having the screening done!

yay! That's awesome. :happydance:

Had my appointment today. The Dr. says the baby is growing well. It was a quick appointment because she was in a hurry so I didn't just come right and ask her BUT I'm having the group B strep test done in less than 2 weeks and she has said at the beginning that I'm getting that done at 36 weeks. I'm only suppose to be 32 1/2 today. :shrug: At any rate...I'm thinking I'm not going to make it to my induction date. I really think I'll go into labor way before that.

37 days until my induction date and about 21 days until I'm full term! I think I pretty much have everything ready for this little girl. I'm going to get the baby bag and mine and DH's bag packed today for the hospital, just in case. Even though I'm 33 weeks today, the Dr. is still measuring me a week ahead. So I'm guessing I'm closer to 34 weeks. Time is flying!

I think the only thing left that I really need to do is get Brianna some little flannel receiving blankets made. She has a few fleece blankets but for burping and other accidents, I would like to have flannel. I was just going to buy some but I can make them the size I want, the material I want, the color I want...for cheaper. It was $9.99 for 4 blankets so not like it would have broke the bank or anything...I just feel mighty frugal lately. lol

Wish i was handie like that would love to make my girls stuff

Stacey, trust me when I say I didn't use to be. I was an awful sewer! lol I guess time and practice helps...A LOT!

:winkwink:

Amber do you remember that lady that was here and had her baby before us all...You and 10 made diapers for her..cammy? maybe. I just dont remember her name on her, but I was wondering if you had heard from her and baby? just wondering how they are doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->