The POAS journey! Come join us!

So, just to recap, never ever (EVER) ask if you guys wanna see tests, right? :winkwink: I am the one who randomly takes tests when I am, oh, 7 mths pregnant!:haha: Just to see that line! haha ...So, here it is! Yay!

Attachments

• 100_6314.jpg
    100_6314.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_6316.jpg
    100_6316.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 18
I have been beyond exhausted lately! With both my boys(age 3 and 1), moving to a new house, and summer heat, I am totally beat! It is that kind of fall-over-on-the-floor-and-sleep-where-ever-I-land' type of tired! :coffee:
Magrace- I had my first nausea today! I am not even 5 wks yet! Blah, this will be a fun few monthes if I am already feeling gross! haha..But I will totally take it for this little :baby:!!

That is an awesome progression! And don't worry, you're not the only one who likes to randomly test when they already knew for months they were pregnant. I found a few cheapies I hadn't used about a month ago. It was fun to watch the line come up so quickly. lol

It sucks you're already getting morning sickness! :hugs:

Thanks! After I got my first few positives, which were barely there lines, I started to read how terrible the green ic's are for giving false lines! I was so happy to see it getting darker!
I am excited to get my hcg levels!
Oh, update on my sis-in-law. She was having her levels checked because of spotting, and her levels went from around 870ish down to 740ish. So the doc said she would miscarry, and she passed clots and lots of blood a few days later. She went back up on tuesday(which was about 5 days after her 740 hcg level, and about 3 days after passing all the clots) and her levels were 915! We have been googling like crazy to see what the heck is going on! She is going up with me tomorrow to get her blood drawn and levels tested again to see what they have been doing the last 48 hrs! What do yall think?

great lines just beautiful and for your SIL it could be a number of thing my friend had that happen then come to find out she was pregnant with twins and only lost one of the babies and went on to have a baby girl my sister did it to but her was because of the placenta didnt come out and she end up needed a D&C along with her hcg getting checked she should really ask for a sono GL to her and H&H 9 month to you

Yep it happens a lot when having twins then lose one an numbers drop then go back up!!

Thank you both! We have been talking about both of those possibilities all day today! I will be sure to tell her about ur friend stacy. We have thought that twins was a possibility, but didnt know anyone it had happened to. I just hope nothing too serioud is going on!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...7835-babee_bugs-cooking-cherry-pals-x-17.html

Happened to a friend of mine on here as well! Unfortunately she eventually miscarried the 2nd twin at nearly 8 weeks :(

I'll be saying prayers for you and her :) PRAYING her baby sticks WELL :) STICK BABY STICK :dust:

I agree with what they said. Seems like it could have been vanishing twin. I hope everything else goes smoothly from here on out.

My best friend found out last month that she was pregnant with her first baby. Her and her bf were super happy. She told me yesterday she went in for another check up sonogram @ 10 wks and they couldn't find a heartbeat. :( I feel so bad for her. I really don't know what to say to her, I've never had issues with miscarriage before...:shrug:

i hate sono like that ugh that is what happen to me my first and 4th pregnancy it very hard and there isnt really anything anyone can say to make you feel better just be there for her the best you can is all you really can do i know with my first i didnt have anyone to talk and i went in to a Depression

Hey ladies am looking for advice on this test. BF on his way now with a new one but I can def see a line. Any advice??

I can't see hun, it wont get any bigger. :shrug:

Lucky, yes of course we want to see progression! You shouldn't even ask. lol

Im not good at taking pics. This test was a smear. and as the day progressed got darker. I took another one but didn't see a line :( I had a miscarriage June 16th so not sure of dates and i guess just wishful thinkng i would get pg right away!! Im at my MIL so didn't take a test with FMU but will tomorrow if AF doesn't come

Awe. I am so sorry for your friend, and for anyone else how has had to go through that! I can't imagine. I pray every night, and all day, thanking God for this gift and to keep this baby healthy!
We will find out in a few hrs what the levels are! I will post!!

I agree no words will help just being there :( an telling her your there if she needs anything helps a lot :( Its the hardest thing I ever went through when I lost my little beanie :( broke my heart but soon after got pregnant with my Tyler bug :) If it weren't for my MC I'd never had him :)

Katz, hopefully next test will show a line! And hopefully :AF: stays away!

Lucky, I'm sure you're anxious to see those numbers rise. :thumbup:

See Im so scared of that ... 6 weeks there was a heartbeat, 9+3 there was a heartbeat... and Im almost 11 weeks and I have another ultrasound at 13+2 weeks and im scared there wont be a heartbeat.

When they find no heart beat was it like that off the bat or did the babe have one and then it just dissapeared

LOL theres the freakout!

Yes I actually took 1 this morning with Fmu and the line showed up right away!!

Katz that is awesome! :thumbup:

Magrace, she had a sono done at 8 weeks and she saw the bean moving and the heartbeat beating away. When she went a few days ago she was about 10 weeks and she said she saw right away that the baby was not moving at all and the heart wasn't beating. Now her Dr. is giving her some time to "pass" the baby herself before she has to do anything medically.

I'm sure you'll be just fine! Don't sweat it. :hugs: ( I know, easier said than done...lol)

I can't figure out how to upload my pics. Can i email them to someone and you upload them for me?? Please and thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->