The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yes, her name was Cammy or Cami. I haven't heard from her in a long while but I was wondering how she was just the other day.

Magrace, I'm doing well. How are you?

Doing okay, really stressed! Work isnt going so well my boss is all over the place! And me and the man are fighting again :( nothing working right now. all my symptoms have pretty much gone away! Although I really wasnt nauseus or anything to bad! I still dont understand why I feel awesome and with my daughter I felt like complete poop my whole pregnancy!

Going through some tough times right now and need a vacay!

Yes Im officially 10 weeks!!! Have doctors tomorrow!

hi all how ya all doing still nothin happening here i had to deactivate my old fb and open another could you all please re add me xx
my email address is [email protected]
or
https://www.facebook.com/nicola.wardle.31

Dont worry about that to much with dd#1 i never felt pregnant at all dd#2 omg sick all the time

Is anyone else sick? With cold-like symptoms?

About a week ago my girls all had running noses and a bit of coughing but I figured they were allergic to something in the air. Doesn't really make sense to me to be an actual "cold" in the dead of summer, right? So the past few days they have been getting better (Thank God, I HATE it when they are sick. I feel terrible) and now I'm sick! I NEVER get sick, even when the whole house is barfing and pooping and coughing and whatever else...lol I guess my immune system is compromised because of the pregnancy but it sucks. My voice is almost gone, i have a faucet on in my nose, apparently, because it wont stop coming no matter how many times I blow it, I'm sneezing ALL the time and now my throat hurts. It's nice and red. Awesome! lol

I don't want to take anything because I'm just not a person to rely on medication unless I REALLY have to, and now that I'm pregnant I don't want to take anything unless it's approved by my Dr.

Anyway...coffee makes my throat feel better. :coffee:
That's a plus! :thumbup:

Everyone else feeling okay?

Hey ladies had doctors everything looks good. she didnt listen to baby though :( booooo

yeap! went for dinner with the man for steak :) talked about everything and everything is going well.

amber its a summer cold is what alices doctor called it and it can be harder on the body this is her 3 week of having her nose has been nonstop running poor thing has even been coughing so hard she gets sick because of it nick even came down with it and lost his voice for 3 days it was peaceful here without him talking lmao

My husband has been trying to convince me to go to the Dr. but I have an appointment next week so I figured I'd just wait. If it keeps getting worse and worse then I might go.

Stupid summer cold! It's been like 5 years since I've been sick. :growlmad:

So, I have my progression tests, anyone wanna see them??
I go in tomorrow to have my hcg levels taken!
Amber, I hope you are feeling better soon! It sucks to have to suffer through being sick while your pregnant!
Magrace, how are you feeling lately?
Pam, haven't heard from you in a while! Whats going on with you??

TEST woman do you really even have to ask if we wanna see them

Hey ladies am looking for advice on this test. BF on his way now with a new one but I can def see a line. Any advice??

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 31
Hey ladies am looking for advice on this test. BF on his way now with a new one but I can def see a line. Any advice??

I can't see hun, it wont get any bigger. :shrug:

Lucky, yes of course we want to see progression! You shouldn't even ask. lol

So, I have my progression tests, anyone wanna see them??
I go in tomorrow to have my hcg levels taken!
Amber, I hope you are feeling better soon! It sucks to have to suffer through being sick while your pregnant!
Magrace, how are you feeling lately?
Pam, haven't heard from you in a while! Whats going on with you??

Feeling completely fine :) no sickness what so ever. just hot here so hard to sleep that and I get up to pee every freakin 30 mins

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->