The POAS journey! Come join us!

I can't figure out how to upload my pics. Can i email them to someone and you upload them for me?? Please and thank you!!

your test

Attachments

• 1342271983237.jpg
    1342271983237.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 1342272136969+(320x240).jpg
    1342272136969+(320x240).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11

Awesome!! Thank you!! Im having trouble figuring out my dates. My MC was June 16th. Went to doc on the 18th and pg test was BFN. The doc told me that I would ov in 2 weeks and then my af would most likely be 2 weeks from that. Well I wish i would have kept track because I think i ov'd soon after the 18th. I remember wiping and it was slimy lol. Sorry TMI. But wasn't expecting to get pg so didn't really pay it any mind. WEll on the 4th of July I remember feeling pg. I guess i will have to wait till I have a scan to see how far along I am.

Thats what happened when I miscarried my first baby....I lost baby Christmas Day (25th) of 2002.....I conceived Feb. 5th....and never had a period between miscarriage and getting pregnant again.....was strange but happened :) I now have an almost 9 year old little boy :) who is my RAINBOW baby :)

Hey girls!! I'm Becca, the new girl in town :) Sooo I have been thru almost every forum on this site, looked at all the HPT pics.. and finally Ive taken all I can take.. this is the site for me.. Im not bat $h1t crazy.. haha.. Im not the only one that POAS every time I feel the urge to go! Thank goodness! cause I'm about to drive the hubs insane :)
The low down.. I have a 3 yo princess, Xōi Grayce, My husband and I have been together for alittle over 2, and married in March. I've had some serious issues in the baby making region and dr said if I wanted more I had better start now.. wasnt the plan but I want more so we started :) I'm in my 4th cycle, going on 11dpo, AF was due yesterday. I know its alittle early but I figured I would bfp if AF was late.. CAUSE SHE IS NEVER LATE.. took a HPT this evening when DH got home and he could see a faint line (which is unusual) He has looked at over 100 and was like nope.. your nuts lol finally he sees something and now I'm not sure... Ive just gotten my hopes up and now I need POAS-Anonymous! And since O I feel like I've had every symptom in the book.. last 2 days nagging lower back, twingy cramps, getting up to go to the bathroom.. weird dreams, nausea, Im pretty sure Im a pepsi addict and have had moments when I thought I would vomit if I smelt it, mood swings, and noticed today some noticeable CM. Any input is appreciated!! And PLEASE be blunt/honest if need be! Thanks again and cant wait to hear from you!

welcome try testing again maybe the line will get darker what kind of test are you using oh and photos of test are welcome here lol

ok my lovely ladies because i like to drive my nuts i guess i tested this morning ugh said i wouldnt till af was late whatcha think?:dohh:

Attachments

• IMAG0463.jpg
    IMAG0463.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0466.jpg
    IMAG0466.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0470.jpg
    IMAG0470.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 14
Thats what happened when I miscarried my first baby....I lost baby Christmas Day (25th) of 2002.....I conceived Feb. 5th....and never had a period between miscarriage and getting pregnant again.....was strange but happened :) I now have an almost 9 year old little boy :) who is my RAINBOW baby :)

Just wondered how you knew that you conceived on Feb 5th?? Or was it after ultrasound.

I didn't know when I conceived HONEST....LOL but it was from that date going by 28 day cycle and my last bleed from the miscarriage thats what the docs determined!

...and STACEY YOUR PREGGER AGAIN I don't think there is any way that is left over HCG from baby!! OMG THATS BLARING POSITIVE!

will im going to the doctor tomorrow so ill have them do a test here is tonight tests i did an opk to lmao i know its not left over her i tested yesterday and it was bfn

Attachments

• IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0475.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 11
11dpo i read the test i have are known for giving really light lines one lady said that she keep getting evaps on them then ended up testing with a frer and it was bfp

Do you ladies know of anyone having a boy that would like to buy my newborn and 0-3 month clothes? I need some space for new ones lol.

Hey girls!! I'm Becca, the new girl in town :) Sooo I have been thru almost every forum on this site, looked at all the HPT pics.. and finally Ive taken all I can take.. this is the site for me.. Im not bat $h1t crazy.. haha.. Im not the only one that POAS every time I feel the urge to go! Thank goodness! cause I'm about to drive the hubs insane :)
The low down.. I have a 3 yo princess, Xōi Grayce, My husband and I have been together for alittle over 2, and married in March. I've had some serious issues in the baby making region and dr said if I wanted more I had better start now.. wasnt the plan but I want more so we started :) I'm in my 4th cycle, going on 11dpo, AF was due yesterday. I know its alittle early but I figured I would bfp if AF was late.. CAUSE SHE IS NEVER LATE.. took a HPT this evening when DH got home and he could see a faint line (which is unusual) He has looked at over 100 and was like nope.. your nuts lol finally he sees something and now I'm not sure... Ive just gotten my hopes up and now I need POAS-Anonymous! And since O I feel like I've had every symptom in the book.. last 2 days nagging lower back, twingy cramps, getting up to go to the bathroom.. weird dreams, nausea, Im pretty sure Im a pepsi addict and have had moments when I thought I would vomit if I smelt it, mood swings, and noticed today some noticeable CM. Any input is appreciated!! And PLEASE be blunt/honest if need be! Thanks again and cant wait to hear from you!

I would say with all your symptoms, it sounds very hopeful! Just keep your fingers crossed and test again! And by all means, feel free to share your tests with us. :thumbup: We LOVE lookin at pee sticks, weird as that sounds. :rofl:

And welcome to the thread! :hugs:

Stacey, yes my dear, you are indeed pregnant again! That is deffo a :bfp: :happydance: Keep us updated on what the Dr. says!

Rosa, I would probably buy some clothes from you if I were having a boy! I don't think Brianna would appreciate being dressed in boy clothes though. lol

For those of you who haven't seen these yet...hubby and I took a photo shoot today at the house, just using our basic camera. They didn't turn out perfect but at least I don't have to worry about not getting some pictures taken before she comes! lol

3.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
8.jpg

Aww love the pics Amber :)

Stacey I won't be saying a peep :) That is CRAZY lol first month you got it again LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->