The POAS journey! Come join us!

Ladies can you see anything :) thankyou x

I see a line on the first and second one. Keep testing! :thumbup:

Magrace, I would at least call, depending on how much I was spotting. Keep us updated. FX'd everything is okay!:hugs:

Hi hun just ring up and double check at 11 weeks and 2 days I had a bit of spotting I went for ultra sound and baby was fine and there was no bleeding inside doctors just put it down too old blood from "somewhere" hope your okay hun x

Thanks ladies I'll retest in morning n post a pic, any one have any ideas which test I should use if I am ((pregnant)) I'm early 3-4 weeks x

I see a line on the top one...and on the top FRER :) FX for yoU!! Looks promising :)

Went on to hospital cause I'm high risk doc said go in sat for 4 hours in emergency but drank water just incase they were going to do ultrasound. They put me in a back room and closed the door and the nurse told me to take my shirt and bra off and put a gown on just incase they had to take me to surgery right away! Way to freak a girl put! Cutest doc comes in good thing I like the darkies lol. He had a little sit down chat with me and then did an ultrasound baby is good! Heart beat and good movement. So yay!

He also said the chance of me miscarrying now by how far along I am and how good the baby looks is about 3 % so yay to that also!

Also talked to my mum, she said my grandmother was really sick with girls, and not sick with boys and it seems my sisters and my cousins are the same so lets pray for a boy!!!

Magrace, I'm glad everything is okay! Did he give a reason for the spotting?

So about a month or 2 ago I downloaded an app on my phone for my pregnancy, to keep up with how far along I am. It was the babycenter app. It gives you daily thoughts on your pregnancy, which I thought was cool. It also connects you to a community of other woman that are due the same month as you. For example, the community I'm in is called August 2012 Birth club since I'm due in August. Anyway, I didn't really write any posts there, just browsing through the threads that other woman wrote. Let me tell you...those woman are so RUDE and CATTY! Always at each others throats for something. And apparently there is no moderator or anyone watching these threads at all. It just makes me so mad that sometimes the only way someone can feel better about them-self is to put someone else down. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. lol

Okay ladies, rant over! Just wanted to say that I'm grateful for the support I get here and I'm glad you aren't like that! :hugs:

amber i know what you mean i have seen it omg if you dont believe the same thing they do they are all over you

Awww well done hun just take it easy and rest brilliant news massive congrats xx

What you think girls can ne 1 tweak looks like a bfn too me x

Attachments

• 5da49b42.jpg
    5da49b42.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 9a938b44.jpg
    9a938b44.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
Stacey, you're right. If you don't have the same exact opinion, they will rip you a new one. Especially on inductions. If anyone asks anything about being induced, even if they are full term, these woman go crazy! I gave them a piece of my mind last night and left. I doubt I'll go back.

Cherrished, I tried to tweak but I'm not sure I'm seeing anything. :shrug: Sorry hun. :hugs:

magrace how is your bleeding? Prayers to you!!

Amber getting close...and Stacey :) I'm in disbelief myself that is so awesome how fast you got that :bfp: Sooooo happy for you!!

So I took an opk last night and it was completely negative. Just a light hint of a line lol. Dan now I have to order more tests. Ugh lol But I love poas. How i have missed that!!

weird but true my opk is almost positive an it shouldn't be at this point I just came off the pill YESTERDAY lmao!

wow andreathat is crazy fast working body you have there

26 days...unless she comes on her own then it could be sooner. And now I'm freaking that maybe I don't have all her stuff ready! I might have said this before but could ya'll name off newborn stuff that you need when she is born. I just want a check list that I can go through and check off.

Andrea, is it possible the BC pills caused the positive opk? :shrug:

this is the alice list i used for alice i just mark out whatever i didnt need or wasnt planing on using

Clothing
__ hats
__ onesies
__ pants/coveralls
__ undershirts
__ gowns
__ outerwear
__ rompers
__ shirts
__ socks/booties

Bathtime
__ hooded towels
__ washcloths
__ baby soap
__ baby tub
__ nail clippers
__ baby lotion

Feeding
__ breast pump
__ bottles
__ bottle brush
__ bottle drying rack/wash rack
__ bottle warmer
__ bibs
__ burp cloths
__ nursing tops
__ formula

Traveling items
__ stroller
__ car seat
__ diaper bag
__ baby carrier (front or sling)
__ travel baby wipes case
__ car seat cover (if cold out)
__ umbrellastroller

Health
__ thermometer
__ CPR guidelines
__ pediatrician
__ nasal aspirator
__ saline nasal drops
__ cotton gauze (for use when cleaning umbilical stump)

For the Nursery
__ crib
__ bassinet
__ dresser
__ changing table
__ book shelf
__ trash can
__ rocking chair
__ monitor
__ crib mobile
__ nightlight
__ crib sheets
__ crib bumper
__ baby blankets
__ crib skirt
__ waterproof mattress cover
__ bassinet sheets
__ crib mattress
__ nightlight
__ diaper stacker
__ hamper
Diapering
__ diapers (either disposable or cloth)
__ baby wipes
__ diaper cream
__ liquid baby powder
__ diaper pins (for cloth diapers)
__ Diaper disposal system (Diaper Genie or trash can)
__ wipes warmer

Other nice items to have when baby arrives:
__ brag book
__ photo frame
__ birth announcement cards
__ keepsake boxes
__ baby book
__ books on baby care and post-pregnancy care
__ soft toys
__ detergent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online