The POAS journey! Come join us!

Bleeding left that night after the hospital and everything is fine. Im taking it the bleeding was due to stress. Life isnt so peachy right now

Sorry magrace but glad baby is fine. Thats most important and that your okay! Thanks for the update! I just left the docs now have to wait for the doc to reviewmy cyst and let me know if I can get on my meds or if this cycle is a no go. I have a pic to share when we get home....will be there soon.

Here is my scan pic :( Husbands SA was so much better though forgot to update that...his count was 230 million lol WAY HIGH....and last year it was 70 million...then his morphology was at one point as low as 4%....its now up to 15% thanks vitamin B6 and B12 :)

Attachments

• Ultrasound.jpg
    Ultrasound.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
Stacey, that list is perfect! Thank you! :hugs:

Magrace, sorry to hear things are stressful. Try not to let it get to you to much. Glad that the bleeding has stopped though! :thumbup:

Andrea, is this scan picture a bad thing? I'm not really sure what I'm looking at. LOL :haha::dohh: Awesome that hubby's sperm count is higher! :happydance:

The big black circle is the huge cyst on my left ovary :( its complex....so not sure whats gonna happen til doc calls me back. She said it could be as late as 6 tonight before she can get with him and ask what he wants to do.

your welcome Im like you I like to know i have everything ready

andrea that is great news about the SA hope the doctor calls with good news for you

Ok I feel like im going nuts i feel really nervous about this pregnancy for some reason Im happy nervous and worried all at one time I cant sleep Im trying to wait on going to the doctors I dont want to go to soon like last time and I know that they are going to push back my due date when they do the sono because I Od 4 days late on cd 21 and not cd 17 so Im waiting to call to monday so i can set it up for the 4th Im not sure if i feel like this because alice it so young or because it seems to good to be true that it happen this fast and easy for us ugh I do have my prenatal vitamins and Im taking them I know some of you have kids close in age is this a normal feeling?

Andrea, that sucks. Is it painful? I've never had a cyst before. Is it something that has to be removed?

Stacey, I think what you're feeling is normal. Just try not to stress and keep taking your prenatal vitamin. I'm sure everything will be just fine! :hugs:

:hugs: I dont feel stressed just this nervous feeling more then likely its because the pregnancy are so close just need to keep my faith :hugs:

Stacey its NORMAL love calm down :) RELAX this baby is gonna be just fine and healthy like HIS baby sister is :) lol...I feel its GOT TO BE A BOY!!!! I'm so stoked for you!!!! EEEK!!!!

OK forgot my "other" news from the doc...usually I avg. about 9ish follicles on each ovary or so. THIS TIME HOWEVER :) I have 19 follicles on my right ovary :) OMGOSH!! eeeekkkkkk!! So I pray doc lets us just try someone once told me she had a HUGE cyst when she got pregnant with her little one :) I PRAY it happens for us esp. now with J's numbers being so good and my stuff looking good MINUS THE CYST....but Amber to answer your question.....this cyst has caused a LOT of pain :( so much I've shed lots of tears.....Its causing rib pain, and below the rib pain...and my tummy gets sharp shooting pains :( I duno if its all from the cyst but it hurts pretty badly :( I just wanna be able to do my meds this cycle still waiting on the docs phone call though :(

well we are being meanies and not telling anyone the sex of the baby this go around i will tell you girls as long as you dont say on my facebook we are going to find out just because i like to be ready and need to know if i need to buy clothes and we will need a 2nd cribs because im pretty sure alice will still be using hers

I won't say a peep :) emmm so just peed on a test earlier an I guess my cyst is giving me positives :) lol woohoo haha its a start lmao

Magrace- Sorry things have been stressful! Keep your head high!
Stacey- Try not to be too nervous! But, I am sure having them so close would make a Mama nervous! :winkwink:
Andrea- That is great news(minus the cyst)! Hopefully the doc will allow you to go ahead with trying this cycle! Although, if the cyst could burst, it may not be a great idea. I would check into all that first!

Oh, would anyone like take this morning sickness(er, all day sickness)?? Just for a few hours? I would love to clean my house, and make dinner! :nope: No takers..? Bummer!
On top of the nausea, I have IBS. So the pregnancy makes it flair up like crazy! So, either way, I can't stay out of the bathroom! Yay me! :haha: Oh well, all for the little bean! :winkwink:

Andrea, that is a bummer. Hopefully the doc does something for you and that stupid cyst so you don't to worry about being in pain anymore.

Stacey, I got pregnant with my second when my first was 4 months as well. It was a little unnerving but it all worked out. :thumbup:

SO don't want to but I have to force myself to get at least SOME school-work done today...lol

Chat soon!

i have a lot of friends that have had babies back to back and everything has been ok i guess i just need to chill out lol

Soooo well I got the GO AHEAD :) for this cycle :) ...and I got evaps LOL:wacko:

Attachments

• THERE.jpg
    THERE.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 16
  • THERE2.jpg
    THERE2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 10
I think its from the cysts though they can cause tiny amts. of hcg...thinking thats what happened!

I got a pos $tree test,but a neg frer with the same fmu ...Which one do I trust? I haven't used frer lately until 2mons ago.I've always gotten my bfp on $tree test and they all look like my test.Can anyone see the line?

https://i549.photobucket.com/albums/ii389/acetra2008/Mobile Uploads/imagejpeg_2.jpg

cherryberry...I would test again just in case. I have had good experiences with both these tests. GL :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->