The POAS journey! Come join us!

So ladies, what were yourhcg levels when you first found out? I don't remember my first 2 being this high!

Lucky, I wish I knew! I have never had betas done with any of my pregnancies. But that seems like a great #!! Maybe twins? :shrug:

I would totally die! Of excitement!! I hate that I have to wait! But it would explain my early nausea( which I am fighting through as we speak!) and the extreme exhaustion! Only time will tell I guess! I am just so curious as to what twin pregnancies( and single pregnancy) hcg levels were now!

for my youngest betas for 16 dpo was.........2,378 betas for 18 dpo 6,567

I got the shot hours after he was born. The dr said the shot would not be effective after the 4th of July. I'm also ebf, I've got cramps. Wish I knew!!! Lol

woohoo

i would say if you are cramps af maybe coming soon

Ugh, feeling pretty crappy today ladies! And all night last night! :( I forget how much this nausea things sucks until it is happening all over again! lol

Lucky, I wish I could say I feel your pain but I have been super lucky and never had morning sickness with any of my pregnancies. I'm sure it can't be fun though!

Ladies can you see anything :) thankyou x

Attachments

• fb2d7396.jpg
    fb2d7396.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 82e14367.jpg
    82e14367.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 19
Im not too sure hun, there is defo a line on first just debating weather there are lines on frers :s my last af was 28th may but lasted 2 weeks x

ladies im lightly spotting and crampy should i go get checked?

At least call and let them know. Your doc will tell you to go in or not.

Maybe tmi, but did you just have sex? If so, that could be the reason.

I see a line on the first 2 test

Id go get checked better safe hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"