The POAS journey! Come join us!

11dpo i read the test i have are known for giving really light lines one lady said that she keep getting evaps on them then ended up testing with a frer and it was bfp

Your test are positive, I Will be lurking tomorrow to find out what the doctor says. Congrats!!

omg im crying we never would believe it would happen this fast for us after waiting so long for alice and it happening in a npnt month omg temp is up somemore no af and a light line again i dont want to let my self believe it yet

Attachments

• IMAG0478.jpg
    IMAG0478.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0479.jpg
    IMAG0479.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
and the verdict is

Attachments

• IMAG0480.jpg
    IMAG0480.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0481.jpg
    IMAG0481.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
guys im still in shock over here you know i had to go get a frer to test with we are not telling till we hit the safe zone so nothing on facebook for you guys that are on my friends omg look out m/s here i come :)

---you might not get morn. sickness LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I never did with both boys :)

even if i do i dont mind at all but now i know why i havent been able to eat i lost 2lbs in 4 days so im almost back down to my weight i was at when i got pregnant with alice lol

Ok ladies here is my test from this morning. Its the 4th one Ive taken lol!! Line very dark, photo doesn't do it any justice. Have an appt next Tues for a scan to find out how far along I am.

Attachments

• IMG_20120716_114035.jpg
    IMG_20120716_114035.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 6
I'm next!!! Lol well hoping to be.

Well tmi time. I have had what looks like ewcm but it's a little pink. Don't know if it AF or that Ov? What do you ladies think. I havent had AF since little man was born

yayyyy look at all the preggers on here!! Congrats to both of you.

Sooo!! I got my hcg levels back today! I had blood drawn on 7/12 when I was 4wks 5 days(19dpo) and they came back at 4200!! Wow! I am so excited to have such a high hcg level! I go back on the 3rd for my doc appt and to set up a u/s! Ekk! There is most def. a baby blooming in there!! :) :happydance:

thanks happy 11 weeks rosa did you get the shot right after he was born or at 6 weeks if right after it more then likely af coming because the shot is out of your body so that is a good thing

Does anyone else find 4200 at 19dpo to be pretty high?
As for the pink, I've never spotted at o time...are you taking ovulation tests?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATS TO KATZ AND STACEY!!!

Luckey you may have more than one bundle of joy baking:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"