The POAS journey! Come join us!

Here is a pic probably screen tilter! ..and another pic lol Its much more noticeable in person LOL its hard to get a pic of what I see!

Attachments

• anditest.jpg
    anditest.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 14
  • anditest2.jpg
    anditest2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Inverted.jpg
    Inverted.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 11
Tonight Ihave the worlds worst headache :( migraine from hell I duno whether is from the bleed or if its the meds or the cyst :( but man o man is it horrid :( PRAY it feels better by tomorrow :( this is terrible :(

Hi Ladies,
How is everyone?

I was home from work yesterday with a migraine went to doctors. All I can take is tylenol. Got the hear the heartbeat for the first time! Ive seen it just havent heard it! it was 159!
Any guesses?

Everything else is going okay.

really my daughter was alwasy 172 ish, this babe has been 133, 168, 159

I say its a boy :) my boys always had lower rates ;) but at times would be higher than norm LOL around 180 bpm....so I guess you can't always tell by that but I guess BOY :)

Tonight is adoption class #8 of 9 :) woohoo almost done almost done :) getting there SLOWLY but surely :)

Oh we get a free photo shoot for the family. I was hoping to win because at the end of August my hubbies family is coming and I would pictures of all of us together.

alices was always 150s to 180 it was 135 one time but i think that is because she was sleeping anas was always 150s to 170s my nephews stayed in the 130s

i knew it was to good to be true Im having spotting with light cramping Ill be calling my doctor to see if they can get me in asap

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->