The POAS journey! Come join us!

Really Stacey? That sucks! But it doesn't mean 100% bad news. Could just be the little bean burrying deeper, causing cramps and IB.

Fingers crossed for you! Keep us informed. :hugs::flower:

That it was I was hoping it was but its still here this morning and more of the blood

i have to go in at 4:15 today i just keep praying i know that is all i can ready do

Stacey I'll be praying but with Trysten I had spotty bleeds and didn't know I was pregnant and was cramping I kept telling my instructor that my period was coming and he was like OK....LOL....I fainted at school so he told me to go to the hospital....thats when I found out I was having another one LOL

Im praying my butt off over here the spotting stoped and i hope it doesnt come back i really wish the doctor would of had an opening this morning the wait is going to drive me nuts they said to stay off my feet so that means doing nothing ugh

4:15 seems like forever away! lol I really hope everything is okay. :hugs:

yes it does im sitting watching the mins go by i have been looking up Ib it says it can happen up to 14 days after the egg implantation so going by my chart and when i had my implantation dip yesterday when the spotting start was day 12 i havent had any spotting in about 2 hours so im trying to hold on to some hope

It's a good sign if the bleeding has stopped. Hopefully it stays away! :growlmad:

Ive been thinking of you Stacey I'll say a prayer for you sweetie

thank you very much that is all i have been doing today i keep telling my self that no matter what happens and even if i dont like it it is gods will and Im blessed to have 2 beautiful girls in my life

I really dislike sitting at the doctors feeling like im waiting on bad news

yea i got a scan we saw the gestational Sac and yolk sac the doctor said bleeding can be normal she checked everything and said things looked good and that i would have some bleeding after the pap i go back in a week for another scan Im to take it easy no lefting no bding if bleeding or cramps become more to call and come back in

But that's a great scan for your gestation so yes hold onto that hope it looks good sweetie :)

Thanks Im ill put up my scan pic when im done being grounded my little dot with in a dot lol

Attachments

• IMAG0509.jpg
    IMAG0509.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom