The POAS journey! Come join us!

That is awesome! Glad everything looks good. I was holding my breath for you.

My best friend (the one I had mentioned earlier in the thread) who had the miscarriage started bleeding and cramping 2 days ago. She started getting more and more crampy but the bleeding was not what it should have been with a miscarriage, it was very little but the cramping was getting worse. So she ended up having to go to the ER last night because her cramps were HORRID. They scheduled her for a D&C this morning at 11. We were all hoping she wouldn't have to go through with that but there wasn't really much of a choice at that point. She feels much better now.

Anyway, I was hoping you wouldn't have to go through anything like that. :hugs:

Okay...these last few days are just dragging out. 19 days seems like a year! lol

thank you so was i my heart started beating again with i saw the baby there awww im sorry for your friends loss im thankful i have never had to have a D&C with any of my m/c oh i know wait till that last week hits if you make it there

me to hopeful when we go back next week bean will have grown and have a heartbeat

Ha...can't help you there. I am the most impatient person in the world and my husband will confirm that. When I want something, I want it NOW!!! lol That sounds super selfish, I know. But I am trying to work on it. :haha:

Ill put it back after next right now im not getting my hopes up to high i keep having spotting but im not cramp that much just here and there but i know that can be normal i had it with alice so im trying to be lazy and take it easy amber im the same way at times lol

Oh...17 more days! HURRY UP TIME!! LOL :rofl:

It's taking forever and this pregnancy is kicking my butt! :growlmad:

Its kind of nice to have nick doing everything in the house lol omg 17 days does seem far off ugh come on babt girl get your butt here :)

Yea, last night when I was in bed, I was trying to get comfortable which is almost impossible because my hips hurt so bad this time around. So I said out loud "I wish my water would just break so I can have this baby." And my husband was like... "What?! NOOOO don't say stuff like that!" lol:haha:

He doesn't want her to come randomly...wants it to be planned. I'm like " Of course you don't want her to come now, your not the one thats pregnant so 17 days seems like a piece of cake to you. 17 days seems like a lifetime to me!" lol

Ok so after 70 odd days since my last bleed af finally arrives today whoop whoop LOL fx for this cycle xx

amber you are so right if he was the one pregnant he would want the baby out now nick was with me on it when i started saying she could come he would talk to my belly and tell her to get out lol

i understand that tell him dont worry so much he will do great he has a great wife to learn from

Hi Ladies!!!! Sorry Ive been absent!

Happy 13 Weeks to me!!! yayyy!!!!

I have my ultrasound tomorrow im super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->