The POAS journey! Come join us!

Magrace, that is awesome! If you get sonogram pictures, be sure to share them! :thumbup::flower:

I will :) I find out at 18-20 weeks. i dont think they tell me till 20 weeks since some cultures here abort if its the sex they dont want.

Am I in the clear now?

yayyy!!! I have my testing ultrasound tomorrow the one where they test for down syndrome and what not. I have so much blood taken last week! Passed Out at blood work (normal for me) lol

Well I guess I'll come and tell my news.....TOO MANY FOLLICLES that MATURED :( soooo the doc wanted me on b/c pills again and to abstain from :sex: haha....well I think me an DH are gonna break the rules just PRAY I only ovulate a few eggs instead of the 8 I have that matured!

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...erstimulated-how-many-follies-too-many-2.html

Stacey just found this for me :) and I'm IN HEAVEN now :) gonna go for it :)

This lady an I have so much alike its unreal...not enough $ for the IVF, too many follicles although I have a few more than she did.....and well DH has issues as well....so I say I'm gonna give this a go :) I didn't however give myself the trigger shot but this is as her...our last cycle :) I might just give myself the trigger shot tonight......I wish I knew someone to do it for me heck I dont see why not :( I've waited far too long for this opportunity!

Magrace, I'm the same way. I usually pass out when I get blood drawn. I'm a sissy girl . lol

Oh and just a little forewarning... That test that you plan on getting done...IF the results come back that "something" could be "wrong" with your baby, do NOT believe it until you get confirmation. I have known of 4 different ladies now that had that test done and they all came back with bad results, only to be told they were wrong and they all have 100% healthy babies! Hubby and I had decided not to even get it done. I didn't want to be more stressed out. Ya know? Anyway, I'm sure your little bean is as healthy as can be! :hugs:

Andrea....AHHHHHH!!! They can't get your happy medium now can they?? Tell that Dr. you do NOT want to be like octo-mom! lol :rofl:

I'm supposed to NOT have sex but we are...so its MY fault LOL if that happened :( I just PRAY that doesn't happen!

Well be prepared for at least twins! lol

I wish I would go into labor. I know it's a bit early but I'm so done! My hips are killing me and I can't sleep well because of it. I'm starting to get to the point where I can't breathe and I find myself panting for breath a lot. Sometimes I have to stop and sit down because I get slightly dizzy. The list of complaints could go on and on BUT I'll stop now. lol I wanted to get pregnant so badly but I didn't think it would be this damn hard. :haha:

Getting soooooo close it'll probably come on its own....labor that is.....I hate to say that....but the way you feel is the way I felt for the last 2 weeks as well :) PRAYING she comes earlier....but not so early that you wouldn't have childcare :) PRAYERS!!!

I was telling my husband last night how I only get 2 or 3 steps and sometimes have to stop and catch my breath. It's kinda aggravating. lol

I guess my cyst is still something in there...but my OPK is almost positive :)

The OPK's are all from this morning til this afternoon just a few mins ago :) as you can see the bottoms are still wet LOL:coffee:

Attachments

• dryanwet.jpg
    dryanwet.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
  • andi4opk.jpg
    andi4opk.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
LOL Yep we already did :) last night...probably tonight to :) who knows LOL an I used softcups haha! I totally didn't use a trigger shot though!

Hey Ladies, Had my ultrasound, everything is good :) heres my baby!!! The first thing i said was look at those LIPS!!!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79