The POAS journey! Come join us!

junk or arm lol

Attachments

• export--81424344.jpg
    export--81424344.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 11
I think its a girl honest! You can kinda see her stuff in the 2nd pic :) LOL That is deffo an arm but I say GIRL :)

Magrace, that first picture is awesome! It's amazing how quickly they develop! As for the other two...IMO it's hard to tell so I wouldn't rule anything out. At this point I would say it's still 50/50 unless you got some other info from the tech or Dr. :thumbup:

Andrea, how are you feeling?

I had my Dr. appointment today. Dr. did a cervical check and said "Whoa...is that the babies head?? Let me get my ultrasound machine." SO she brings out her portable machine and checks and the baby is head down BUT has her hand between my cervix and her head, so the Dr. was feeling the baby's hand. At this point I'm 1 cm dilated and very little effaced. According to her and the ultrasounds I've had, I am 37 weeks.

Awesome Amber praying you go on your own SOON :) I'm in lots of pain I guess from just O'ing that many eggies but we shall see what happens sooner than later I suppose :) lots of pain but me an DH skipped last night of DTD but will resume tonight make sure there is a lotta spermies avail :) LOL

You know your going to get pregnant this cycle, just because you ovulated so many eggs. God is going to make you have triplets or something! lol Imagine that belly! :haha:

haha Amber!! Triply blessed! Sounds like you are getting really close, and how cute that the babies hand was felt! How exciting!

I know thats cool that he could feel her hand :) I am so excited I bet your girls are too Amber aren't they!!!! Four little precious angel girls :) You are so blessed!!! I cannot wait for pics an to see how labor was :) Lots of love your way an hope it happens sooooooon!

I'm feeling a little better today so I'm assuming I did release something but my temps will be messed up from the Follistim an the Femara...so no telling when I actually O'd or am O'ing :) so tonight we shall DTD to make sure enough spermies are up there ;)

about 11 days left...but I've been having way more contractions lately, especially since she checked me. Maybe that jump started something? I had 3 good contractions last night within 10-15 minutes. I told hubby to get prepared just in case. Of course they stopped right after I told him, but you never know. lol

Andrea, I will be looking forward to you testing this cycle!!:happydance:

She will be here before you know it woohoo cant wait

I can't wait either :) Won't be long Amber :) an ohhh I'll test later :( I give up so I don't think its gonna happen!

Baby is coming in at 6 weeks 4 days with a heartbeat

Stacey, that is great news!

Andrea, of course it's not going to happen if you give up! That is why you're not allowed to do that! lol

Zo, it's been a while. How are things?

Stacey, that is great news!

Andrea, of course it's not going to happen if you give up! That is why you're not allowed to do that! lol

Zo, it's been a while. How are things?

I'm OK, Trying to cope as well as i can. Its not easy but i'll get there one day, i can't live the rest of my life bitter and twisted can I.

Trying to NOT get my hopes up so that if that day comes itd be a HUGE SHOCK :) just like you did Amber :)

Yea, out of all the cycles we TTC'd, the cycle I got pregnant on was the cycle I tried the least amount. How that makes sense, I'll never know!! lol Your time is coming Andrea. :thumbup:

Zo we are here for you if you need to vent!:hugs:

Stacey, do you know yet when you will be getting a sonogram? :shrug:

We arent trying really either only BD twice LOL tonight we were gonna but don't think its happenin as baby boy is in our bed LOL he misses his brother :( I cant wait til we go get him Saturday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->