The POAS journey! Come join us!

My next scan is on the 30th of this month at 10:30 the time should fly with ana getting ready to start school I wont know what to without her home with me

I know what you mean Stacey, my oldest starts school this year to and I think her younger sisters are going to feel a little lost without her around. At least until they get use to it.

I know alice is already so use to playing with her I think she is going just as lost as me lol

TMI: Losing mucous plug now. Some of it is blood tinged. Not sure she is going to wait. lol

OMGOSH :) I lost mine like 3 times though but YA NEVER KNOW :) Are you crampy any?!?!?!

A little crampy. The BH I keep getting are MUCH stronger than they were before. I don't mind if she comes now but hubby wants her to wait. lol He plans on taking off almost a week when the baby comes and wouldn't be able to do that if she came now.

Honestly I will take it either way! lol

Sounds exciting! Looking forward to hearing that you are in labor!

Yea, out of all the cycles we TTC'd, the cycle I got pregnant on was the cycle I tried the least amount. How that makes sense, I'll never know!! lol Your time is coming Andrea. :thumbup:

Zo we are here for you if you need to vent!:hugs:

Stacey, do you know yet when you will be getting a sonogram? :shrug:

Thanks Amber, I'm trying to keep my posts positive i wouldn't want anyone thinking i wasn't happy for them iykwim. I am happy for you ladies that have your :bfp:s :) xxxxx

Fx for you amber that is how mine started with alice woohooo keep us posted

Nothing really exciting. Just waiting to see what happens. Getting more crampy though. Not really sure what that is all about. Getting a contraction now, they just aren't consistent. My luck she will drag this out and keep me in the beginning stages of labor...

At any rate I am bringing my laptop to the hospital (when I do happen to go) so I will update when I can. :thumbup:

Oh baby girl dont be mean to mommy come out and meet the world

Still about the same. I am getting way more crampy though.

At least I know she will be here in no longer than a little over a week. I'd kill if I had to wait and wait until 41+ weeks. lol :rofl:

she needs to come i got 3 new babies added to my family in 4 days time 2 on the same 8/1 then tonight woohoo i love it 2 girls and 1 boy

Cant believe how fast its gone Amber. Good luck when she decides to come

Yes 3 lol 3 cousins had babies we are a busy family lol

Thanks Mummy!

Stacey, I remember you saying something about you getting your sisters kids a while back. Is that them?

no i gave them back to her and told her to grow up and take care of her own kids 1 of my cousins had a baby and then 2 of nicks cousins had babies i was meaning we the whole family has 3 new babies only one i wont get to be around because they live in NY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->