The POAS journey! Come join us!

Zo that is such a bummer! I miss POAS but I def. do NOT miss those stupid evaps! :growlmad:

Not really much going here....maybe she will wait for her induction date after all. lol I have a Dr. appointment on Wednesday so I will at least know if I have dilated or effaced anymore. :thumbup:

Good morning ladies sorry ive been absent for a while...

I am 14+2 and having a hell of a time. this is the easiest pregnancy so far but came down with the flu on thursday and was quite unwell all weekend. Then the bf had to start his BS back up again. Feeling very lonely and depressed.

All my tests for my genetic testing ultrasound came back and everything looks fantastic and baby is measuring huge.

I went to doctors this morning and totally broke down to her and she suggested that i go to counselling. just to work through whats going on right now. She also gave me the form for my gender ultrasound. I called to book and the lady asked if I want it asap or? Im like sure... so its booked tomorrow!!!! does the baby even have a gender lol Is it possible to see the gender at 14 1/2 weeks(my darn question mark button isnt working but if it was there would be a million there....

its best to try and wait till 18 weeks sometimes now would be to soon tho some do get lucky and they call tell this soon you never know i know with my oldest i went at 17 weeks and they couldnt tell i end up being 6 1/2 months before i found out

Magrace, sorry your bf is being like that. :growlmad: I might be outta place but I think he needs a good smack upside the head. lol

As for the gender ultrasound, it really depends on a lot of a factors. How good the tech is, how new the machine is, if the baby cooperates...Some ladies are lucky enough to find out as early as 12 weeks. My Dr. sent me to mine at 15 weeks and 3 days saying that they should be able to tell by then. I got in there and she said she wouldn't tell me because she wasn't sure. I think she just wasn't experienced enough because I saw the same thing she did and I immediately knew it was a girl. Hopefully everything goes your way! I'm thinking it's a little boy. :thumbup:

well lets hope baby co-operates ... asked the bf to come lets see if he does...

Ok im waiting on updates from both of you girls amber hope you get some good news magrace hope the baby lets you see what he or she is

I'm waiting to!! :) I'm in TN and not on as much as I was before because I'm using wifi off my cell phone hehe....so I'm kinda scared b/c of the data usage etc. Oh well if I go over I'll pay but I haven't before an me and hubby used it a LOT! So we shall see....anyways I hope things are better magrace and I hope you feel better so sorry you've got the FLU :( that stuff is no joke.

Amber any more contractions? I pray so!! Come on sweet baby girl come out for your momma!

As for me I'm sick everytime we come up here to TN I get sinus/allergy issues just different weather and cleaner air I'm not used to breathing by living in FL LOL!

Anyways I tested this morning haha I know I know way too early and BFN...but its okay I have faith a little that this might work but who really knows :) See all of you soon!

No update for me. I'm going to my dr. appointment in 4 hours so we will see if anything has changed but other than that...nothing. Not really having any more contractions either. Guess I'm going to have to wait until my induction day. Which isn't really that far. 5 or 6 days left. :coffee:

No update for me either scan is at 6pm.... bf is not coming if i can call him a bf anymore... Had a huge blow up last night doesnt want to speak to me doesnt want anything to do with baby...

then its his loss hun if that is how he is going to be then you are to good for him you have to much to worry about with a baby on the way to have to put up with his BS

Im excited to see babe tonight even if i dont get to find out the sex im happy just to connect with it. Ive started feeling it once in a while

oh that is one of the best parts love feeling baby move

Magrace, I would just forget about him. At least for the time being. He seems to give more stress than take away. Good luck at your sonogram! Will be looking forward to an update! :):thumbup:

Oh, forgot to update on my Dr. appointment. She checked me. Said I'm a loose 2, not super effaced but very loose and stretchy. lol

And my group B strep came back negative. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->