The POAS journey! Come join us!

Amber you never know I was 0cm went into labor then jump to 5 then look I went from 5 to 10 in what 3 hours im hoping to do most of my labor ar home again I would love to do a home birth but the only center we have is 2 hours away

Stacey you have more balls than I do, there is no way I would do a home birth. I need my epidural!!! lol :rofl:

Either way, whether she comes on her own or not...I only have 5 days left until induction! It's crazy how it got here so quickly. :wacko:

Andrea, I was just thinking the same thing!! lol

So let me get ya'lls opinion...right now I'm counting down how many days until the induction day. I say 5 but hubby says 6 because he is counting Tuesday, the day of the induction. How would ya'll count it?

I wouldnt say I have balls lol I count as 5 you dont count the day it happens it did get here fast

Hows everyone today? I'm good....just debating pee'ing on a stick as usual LOL

pretty good here just tired alice woke up 3 times last night thanks to her teeth i really wish they would just come in already she is doing really good sleeping in her own crib but im missing the co sleeping but she started moving around alot at night so that would keep me up i say pee on one tho i know its still early

Amber that is SOOO exciting!!

HEre is my update. I feel like Ive posted it everywhere since everyone is scattered nowadays lol

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
Getting contractions about 15-20 minutes apart....have been for a few hours now but they aren't changing at all.

OH MY GOSH! This is the exciting part! Im so excited for you amber. cant wait for pictures

They can change so quickly Yay amber I hope you're in labor. :) so exciting!!!

I was still having contractions last night but went to sleep and slept just fine. They didn't get strong enough to wake me up so I guess it was a false alarm. I am just ready to have this baby...She needs to get her butt out! I have officially evicted her! lol

I was so worried about not knowing when I was in real labor with Amelia, that when I finally did go to the hospital I was already 7cm lol oops almost didnt make me epi. 3

Went to walmart just a while ago to get a few things that we needed like milk and some fruit (been craving fruit like CRAZY!) So we are walking down the main isle and all the sudden I slip! I would have busted my ass if I hadn't of caught my balance. I look down and there is something wet on the floor. So I go to one of the poles and get a "WET FLOOR" sign and put in down where the spot is. Hopefully that will save anyone else from falling but I tell you what, I would NOT have been a very happy camper had I fallen down at 9 months pregnant!! :growlmad:

Other than that I'm peachy. lol :flower:

My goodness please don't fall at 9 months pregnant! :) Praying for you sweetie I really hope it happens quickly yay any day now!! :)

Oh my thank god you didnt fall maybe that will scare her into coming out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->