The POAS journey! Come join us!

LOL I was reading that an thought YOUR WATER had broken LMAO!!! I'm a nut...I have EWCM?!?!?! WTHECK?!?! So I took an OPK and its DEFFO negative...WEIRD

So Exciting! Wahoo!!

So doctors made a mistake which i knew they did ... the lady booked me in to early (surprise surprise)... got to see baby just a quick look but good enough for me!

September 5th I find out what Im having!

That is so awesome how fast this went with you Amber...I swear just yesterday we found out you were expecting this is the most exciting thing ever :) praying for a healthy happy delivery :)

The hospital I'm delivering at is quite small and apparently they got over booked with woman who have had C-sections. The dr. set me up for the following Monday, which is a week from now and I did not want to wait that long. I'm scared I'm going to have to get a C-section because the Dr. guesses her weight to already be 8 pounds! And now thanks to this, I no longer have anyone set up to watch my kids. My luck I'll go into labor on my own and have to give birth at home because I don't have a sitter. I'm so livid right now, words cannot even express. Let the stress and worry begin! :nope:

Actually my Dr. was pretty pissed about it to. If it was up to her I would be getting induced at this very moment. Relief would be in sight. Now I have to wait and be miserable for almost a whole nother week. Talk about depression. :nope:

sorry to hear that hun... finally told work im pregnant.... glad that is over and done with so i can stop sucking in my stomach lol

well ladies i am pretty much all tummy! BF came home last night and it wasnt till i turned to the side he was like wowwww....

I officially now honestly over the top believe im having a boy!

Amber :) wishing you the best today :) Lots of love so glad they are inducing you after all!

Her contractions are 3 minutes apart :) Yay!!! For everyone not on her fb thought I'd give an update :)

OH MY GOSH IM ready to pull my hair out i cant believe we still havent told anyone besides my mom and his dad that we are pregnant and its killing me UGH

‎7 pounds 6 ounces. 20 1/2 inches long

---off Amber's fb page :)

Congratulations darling!!! Cannot wait to see her beautiful pics :)..hope you are doing well!!

Congrats Amber! Wish I had you on FB now...Can't WAIT to see the little sweetheart :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->