The POAS journey! Come join us!

awww cant wait to see pictures..Congrats AMBER!!!!

Ladies did anyone get a 3D ultrasound? Im dying to know what im having and they said they would tell me...

I did but I was already 32 weeks when I got it done but I have heard they can sooner with 3D

so would it be worth me going lol help me make a decision!

so would it be worth me going lol help me make a decision!

I had a coupple with the last. At around 16 weeks and 20 some weeks. If you do it early, baby will look pretty skinny and almost scary lol But still SOOOO cool to see!

I had mine at 18 weeks with my youngest its AMAZING :) I wonder if I could upload the video somehow....it is AWESOME!

woohoo nick says we can tell after the next app on the 30th woohoo so im trying to come up with a good way to put it on facebool what do yall think of this pic

Attachments

• bun in oven.png
    bun in oven.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies! Thank you all for the congrats! I'm sorry I didn't post sooner but I'm sure you all can understand. Trying to soak up as much of this newborn baby love as I can.

Here are some photos.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Well my AF showed outta no where...had this sharp pain down there...and went to the rest room an :( yep shes here....normally have cramps galore before she shows I had no clue she was coming today! What a NICE surprise (sarcastically speaking)....hope everyone else has a great day :) can't wait to see more pics when ya get time Amber :) I bet your soaking up the baby love...what do her new sisters think about her?!?!?! I bet they are in LOVE!!!

Stacey, doing well here. Just chilling and hanging out at the house.

Andrea, sorry to hear about your AF showing. She always seems to ruin the day!!:growlmad:

Well I'm 14DPO and still no BFP, cp is still high soft and closed with lots of (TMI) creamy cm, hoping I will get a BFP soon

well ladies....its a

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a very big girl as that... she asked if i was sure about date i said yes because my uterus is already past my belly button and baby is measuring almost 20 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->