The POAS journey! Come join us!

Ladies I'm feeling nausea, headache, cramps, dizziness. Wtf is going on!!

I don't have any tests lol I have to go out and get some. If I order online it will take to long to get here lol I need to know ASAP

Lucky women with boys i have a feeling ill be like my mom 2 girls then 2 boys

Rosa go test!!! Oh and girls Ive been adding new pictures to my journal if you ever want to check on things :)

I agreeeee test test :) shes in Hawaii tho not sure if they have a walmart near her :) Anyways as for our family we are prepping for the storm so I haven't been on much I apologize praying we get to keep power b/c I can't afford to lose another $500 of food since that happened last payday :( When we went to J's parents house in TN when we came home the breaker had flipped in the garage an we lost all of our food :( it SUCKED!!! ......and so we had to refill the freezer an now we have a storm coming :( GRREEAAATTT

Aww, thanks for sharing.. Can't wait to hear that sound again

Me toooo :) I love that! Thanks for sharing that with me earlier on fb I really really really appreciate it :)

Welcome hun 3 more days till sonogram the we can let the cat out of the bag woohhoo

I cannot wait to see pics of lil baby :) I PRAY ITS A BOY :) lol....COME ON STACEY PUSH TIME FASTER :) lol!! I keep seeing all these comments on your fb soooo close to telling everyone lmao so they can see what your so happy about :)

Im trying man i tried to talk nick in to letting me tell today but he wants to wait and make sure baby is growing right and im happy not just because of dot (baby) but because things are going better here little by little nick found a Pharmacy Technician job at the pay he asked for only down side is that we will need to move sooner or later because its an hour drive from where we are now so i have been looking at houses out that way but im not finding anything i like im very picky for me its ok my doctor is out that but the girls doctor is down here and i just love her she is awesome and really good with the moms and dads as well as the kids i might talk to him somemore when he gets home the whole reason they are doing the sono is to check for a heartbeat cause they wont try with a doppler till 12 weeks will i found the heartbeat with the doppler so isnt that the samething? I found it again today and this time it only took like 5 secs to find it woohoo

Awesome :) Stacey would you go peek at my test on my thread not sure if I wanna say its full blown positive I'll take another in a while to double check ;) lol I've never used the Babi ones so I'm not too sure ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->