The POAS journey! Come join us!

I'm dying to learn how to make those Chika! Super adorable and such a money saver I bet! Do you sell yours?

[url removed by admin]

Here are the ones I have posted on E-bay at the moment. I have just recently started making the pocket diapers so most of these are not pocket diapers. I had a couple "girly" ones up to, but I had someone recently buy them all. I'll get some more up soon though. :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

OMG really? I want to buy them!!! Hubby doesn't get paid until thursday night though :( Do they sell really quick or do you think they will still be there when our check hits the bank?

Some of them sell fast...others take a while. But I always have new ones to post. Just check that link whenever your able and there will always be some there. :thumbup:

I'll have to make a trip to Hobby Lobby and see what they have...lol...I'd love to make little rompers...I LOVE rompers...And I have a ton of friends who are expecting...plus I'm hoping I will be too...lol....when I was preggo with Meghan I did homemade baby food and I LOVED IT! OMG!! And she adores veggies and I think my making it for her made that happen....but I can't make homemade food right now....so I need something to do...lol....never considered cloth diapers before but sheesh....diapers are so expensive!

You're not kidding, they are expensive. To buy disposible diapers for a baby from birth to potty training is about $2,500. To buy cloth diapers from birth to potty training is about $500-$600. Plus the landfills are full of diapers that take over 7 years to completely decompose.

Pam, I started making cloth diapers In January and when I first started I had NO clue what I was doing. But there are tons of videos (especially on Youtube) that show you how to make cloth diapers. I just watched several videos and read up on them and took the things I liked from each and put it together to make the diapers I have now. I also made my own patterns. There are free ones you can get online but I didn't really like any of them. I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you could make them to. :thumbup:

Thanks hun! I'll definately do my best!!! I love being crafty and I've been dying for a project to get my mind off things....but one main thing I need is a sewing machine....hopefully my hubby will support the finances of purchase one...lol....

Tell him the purchase is to ensure your sanity. lol Getting one will keep your mind of TTC and POAS! :haha:

Ok so sorry if I sound dumb, but how do you use the cloth diapers? Do you only need 2 or 3 and you just change out the little pad inserts throughout the day or do you have to put a whole new diaper on them every time?

Hey Rosa, I'm doing good. Good luck with your blood work tomorrow! I got my crosshairs today so I'm now 3 dpo. I guess I've been keeping myself pretty busy because I haven't really realized I'm already 3 days into the TWW. Hopefully things continue to go this fast. Then I'll be testing in no time! I've been sewing a lot too. I'm addicted to making cloth diapers. LOL :haha: ALMOST as addicted to that as I am peeing on a stick. :rofl: Last night I made a patriotic 4th of July cloth diaper.
Anyway, I'll probably test early this cycle like I always do BUT I'm going to try to hold out until at least 8 dpo. So that is 5 more days...start the count down!

Im so happy you got your cross hairs. Omg so cute!! i think im gonna be a good cliest cause i think once i get my :bfp:and find the sex i will go crazy hehehe

i hope that this cycle i get my crosshairs plus i have to go in at cd17 to get an ultrasound to see if im ov on my own, and i got my blood work done. yay!!!

Sounds like you are on the right track Rosa. Hopefully this will get you that :bfp: :happydance:

As soon as I get pregnant myself I will be making the baby some diapers and stashing them. Just gender neutral colors though, since more than likely I wont find out the gender...

Sounds like you are on the right track Rosa. Hopefully this will get your that :bfp: :happydance:

As soon as I get pregnant myself I will be making the baby some diapers and stashing them. Just gender neutral colors though, since more than likely I wont find out the gender...

I hope that we can both get our :bfp: soon. i would go nuts if i didnt know what i was having lol:haha:

Well I figure since I found out with my first 3, it would be an interesting surprise to wait until birth. Hubby doesn't think so. lol He wants to know...

I've kicked that idea around too...but since I only have girl stuff....I think we're gonna find out in case it's a boy...lol....cause with a boy I'll have to get all new stuff....but if it's a girl...then we'll be all set...lol....I'm hoping for a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't care either way. I'd love a boy OR another girl. I just want a healthy baby! lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->