The POAS journey! Come join us!

I can't wait to see it :) Thanks Stacey for peeking at my OPK yesterday :) Its lighter today so I'm assuming I did indeed O :)

welcome i hun i think you did ithink the only reason mine was a litter darker was because i didnt pee for 7 hours lol

I'm hoping so it hurts both sides....I hope I didn't screw something up with the two days of follistim LOL...oh well :) I'm gonna suck it up I've been so FULL OF ENERGY this month an I NEVER am....and I thought after AF my energy would go out....heck no its increased LOL...usually around AF is my "IM GONNA CLEAN EVERY NOOK AN CRANNY" of the house...but this month its been ALL MONTH LONG lol...I'm NOT gonna complain :) I'm just HAPPY for once....went through a little stressful period an came out A OK :) thank GOD for good hormones right now :) lol!!

I will start testing in a few days just for fun heheehehehhe

Awww :( poo on that test....lol stupid things! I am praying maybe you secretly are an its just too early hehehehehehe :)

Amber, I was wondering if you could make a video on how you make the gussets. You could only send it to me lol I know you sell your diapers, and I wouldn't ask except I have no one else to ask. I've been able to pretty much get everything else down, but those gussets get me everytime. :(

Thanks i did but no one seems to get what the pic means i have people texting me going what does that mean

I know of one gender test that has been pretty reliable for me.. You HAVE to do it outside though as it makes all kinds of ugly smells!
You take the crystal drano (if you can find it) and you pour your pee on it.. if it stays blue its a girl if it turns an ugly brownish color its a boy!
Use 2 T of drano with a few ounces of pee.. and don't forget ONLY outside!
It worked with 3 of my kids! good luck, don't know the baking soda one, but maybe its same idea!
So excited for you Stacey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"