The POAS journey! Come join us!

You put a tablespoon of Baking of soda in a cup and then add your urine...

If it Fizzes then its a boy

If no fizz then its a Girl

Mine was nice and fizzy i did it two time lol

I know of one gender test that has been pretty reliable for me.. You HAVE to do it outside though as it makes all kinds of ugly smells!
You take the crystal drano (if you can find it) and you pour your pee on it.. if it stays blue its a girl if it turns an ugly brownish color its a boy!
Use 2 T of drano with a few ounces of pee.. and don't forget ONLY outside!
It worked with 3 of my kids! good luck, don't know the baking soda one, but maybe its same idea!
So excited for you Stacey!

I dont know if i could do this i hate the way drano smells not pregnant ewww

Where at 2peas? I live near Vancouver!
Oh yea the drano does stink a lot! I should do my pee and see if it fizzes since I am not pg! lol

Have you heard of the Red cabbage gender test?, It worked for my cousin lol.

Yea im doing that one next lol my baby is saying dada

I tried the cabbage test with Brianna and it said boy for me. lol I tried the gendermaker test and it came up pink right away. I'd rather pay $19 for that than almost $50 for intelligender. But I'm a cheapo. lol

so am i lol i was talking to nick about it and he looked at like i was a nuts he is all we will find out in oct ugh he is no fun lol

I dunoooo if its because I'm sick or what but my temp has NEVER gone straight up! EVER its always dipped somewhere in there....I mean yes I have a dip or 2...but em not like usual!

UGH my belly grew over night maybe its just me but at 11 weeks i look as big as i did by 18 weeks with alice and i have put on no weight not even a lb and i look about 5 months im going to be big this time lmao

drano test says boy ring test says boy red cabbage test next

I found some cheapies in my drawer that I had left over from this last pregnancy and decided to poas. Why not, right? lol :shrug: I was curious to see if I still had HCG left in my system and there actually is a faint line, even after 4 weeks. Sheesh... cannot believe she is 4 weeks old today!! Seems like just yesterday I had her. Hope all my ladies are doing well here. I haven't been coming on much, but that will change now. :thumbup:

still a line after 4 weeks?? have you dtd since having her? lol wouldn't it be funny if you got preggers again ;)

Watch out amber youre going to get an oopps baby to going to do the red cabbage test tomorrow mmmm cabbage

If I were pregnant again it would have to be a gift from God, truly because we haven't baby danced yet. lol We def. want at least one more but not when Brianna is only a month old. lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->