The POAS journey! Come join us!

So Ladies, I have been TCCing for 2 months now and my period started the 2nd and finished the 7th well today's the 12th and I have some IC's I'm trying to use up/waste and Ive always had a shadow of a second line well i got this to my horror this morning/noon and i got 2 of them there darker then the lines Ive ever got with these and it showed up with in a minute?

Also I tested 2-3 days before AF and negative, really confused... :l

IMG_1381.jpg

drano test says boy ring test says boy red cabbage test next

I haven't been on here since i poas, but when checking my email decided i would see what everyone has been up to lol. Im due march 28th so we get to be preggers together lol. i did the cabbage test and it came up boy. without going back and reading all 300+ pages have you read or know about the angle of the dangle (nub theory)?? my ob swears he can tell gender at 12 weeks by the angle of the dangle. the fetus has to be at least 55 mm long and moday mine was only 53 mm. so he is bringing back in next monday to see. If you haven't researched it do it, its very interesting :)!! i wish you luck and will have to get on more often to follow you in our journey.

yea i have heard of it my doctor tried to see at my last app but beanie was all over the place so we could get a good look at him/her im hoping baby will run from the doppler again at my next one so they will do a sono little meanie always run from it at home and it takes me a good 10 mins to pick it up good and they wont look that long at the office ill be almost 15 weeks so maybe if we are lucky we can tell lol waiting for the cabbage to cool off now wish i would have done all of this with alice but i was to busy working when i was pregnant with her

amber i say when she is about 5/6 months old lol

So Ladies, I have been TCCing for 2 months now and my period started the 2nd and finished the 7th well today's the 12th and I have some IC's I'm trying to use up/waste and Ive always had a shadow of a second line well i got this to my horror this morning/noon and i got 2 of them there darker then the lines Ive ever got with these and it showed up with in a minute?

View attachment 475555

looks like an evap to me hun

bump pics woohoo i feel big already lol

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0663.jpg
    IMAG0663.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9

View attachment 475555

I would test with a first response just to be sure :thumbup:

I really wouldnt mind a 3rd girl i just know how bad nick wants a boy and with him knowing this is the last baby im having i will feel sad for him lol i just feel big and i havent put on any weight yet which im worried about the doctor isnt so i guess i shouldnt worry so much i did the red cabbage test looks boy to me what do you guys think and we have her name picked out already anyways cause im think baby is a girl

Attachments

• IMAG0690.jpg
    IMAG0690.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
It looks like a boy result to me as well but I did the same test with Brianna and got a boy result also. lol:wacko:

Looks boy but we shall never know til your scan :) woot woot come on gender scan LOL

Ehhh well my day has been a little shitty I'm about to call and vent to someone about this "court hearing" that happened about our girls today and I NEVER KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

I told nick everything says boy watch baby be girl lol

What was it for?

Just a hearing they have to have one every 2-3 months for them....and they are just dragging their ARSES on this whole thing....they should already have a home by now :( this is sooooo breaking my heart. Then the Aunt who had them blares on fb last night (she has 4 kids 3 of them school aged) anyways shes out drinking getting drunk to seeing double etc. and its a FOOKING SCHOOL NIGHT last night...are you kidding me!?!?!?! IM TICKED OFF!!!

Anyways....she then posts how sad she was today and that she did the best she could...but yet she gave the girls away....are you KIDDING ME...thats your best is giving them away :( damn it breaks my heart for those girls and they need a MOM AND DAD and HOME to call their own without being passed from home to home to home :( this KILLS ME!

You ladies have asked me to post the pics of the girls and I haven't :) yet...but HERE THEY ARE...some of you on fb probably might have seen a couple but here are some that I do have!

Attachments

• myra1212.jpg
    myra1212.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Myra333.jpg
    Myra333.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
  • HayleyMyra.jpg
    HayleyMyra.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Hayley1111.jpg
    Hayley1111.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Hayley.jpg
    Hayley.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
They are but I could do without their hair always on top of their heads LOL....I'm gonna have fun with their hair not just throw it up all the time :)

yea will maybe the person doing it doesnt know how to do hair lord knows i dont i feel bad for alice when she gets older my hair in always in a pony tale or a bun lol

I don't mind the hair being up...but please LORD not on top of their heads....I wear pony tails to but mine are right behind my head LOL not on top poofy everywhere that drives me bonkers :) its cute when they are TINY babies but the older they get its not so cute anymore LOL!!

Lol you should see some of the dos my mom use to do to us girls she isnt the girly kind lmao now my sister can do hair great i pay someone to do my ana bears hair every two weeks my big hands get in the way

looks like boy to me too!! i did the cabbage 2 weeks ago and got boy. i hate waiting lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->