The POAS journey! Come join us!

Wow...definitely "something" there....thats crazy :)

Well I can't say it wont happen sooooo soon look at Stacey LOL!!!!! She got it FAST :)

wow amber, I can definitely see something there! Fx'd!!!

I've had 3 differnt types of tests have a faint line this is the best pic I can get as my camera is pants! This is the darkest and nost recent test. Tweakes welcome xxx

Attachments

• IMG-20121011-00233.jpg
    IMG-20121011-00233.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm not sure if I see anything on that test. It's hard to tell since it's so blurry. I think I see something as long as I don't enlarge the photo. :thumbup:

When will you test again?

amber go get a frer the odds are the same as mine me and nick were ttc for 20 cycles before alice came along then look as soon as we started dtd again i got a bfp and that looks just like mine did at 11dpo

Attachments

• IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0475.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0478.jpg
    IMAG0478.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
I got some ICs in the mail and took 2. I used FMU with one and current wee with the other. I'm not sure I see anything on them tho. I also tested with a dollar tree test this morning and got the same faint line as yesterday. Maybe it's just a bad batch. :shrug:

Hubby has noticed me testing again and goes..."What, pregnant again?" and I'll say..."Not yet, or I don't think so" And he says...."Of course your not pregnant, you just had a baby. Stop wasting money on tests."

So not sure I can sneak in a frer....:dohh:

Mummy OMGOSH sweetie I tilted my screen and it made the "blur" go away and I DEFINITELY see the 2nd line :) EEEK!! Cannot wait to see the next text....Amber I want pics :) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 you ladies sooooo much and can't help but be excited for you all!

Ohh no sorry DH is being that way Amber :( darn men they just dont get a POAS addiction do they?!?!? LOL

Eeekkk this time next week we should know what we are having down side I lost 2lbs I need to do nothing but eat and lay in bed my doc is going to let me have it if I dont put it back on before my app just know what to do I know part of it is walking an hour a day in the heat to get bear from school

OMGOSH Stacey this pregnancy is FLYING on by...my gracious seems like JUST YESTERDAY I was on the phone with you talking about things my gooooooodness :)

I just got good news that I get a 2nd interview tomorrow with Target OMGOSH :)

Yea it is wait wasnt that yesterday lol congrats hope you get it

Of course hubby says that with a sense of humor. He would never talk to me like that scornfully. I could buy them if I wanted to. Just don't want a man behind me shaking his head...ya know? lol If the lines on my cheapies get darker I will get one. :thumbup:

I'm testing with them right now and getting faint lines, so who knows!:shrug::dohh:

Stacey, since you're getting closer to finding out are you thinking more boy or girl now? I'm excited to find out! :happydance:

I think girl my dreams are not helping one night ill dream baby is a boy the next night girl i think ill be more shocked if they say boy but i will say this in a crazy way i kind of want a girl to see if she would look like alice crazy i know but me and all my sister look so diff you can tell we are family but you wouldnt think sisters lol

oh amber, how exciting would that be lol and a bit funny. I hit V day last week. cant believe ive got three short months to go!

Attachments

• Week 24 squishy 4.jpg
    Week 24 squishy 4.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79