The POAS journey! Come join us!

with my ex hubby i was very nervous and the day we got married all i could thing standing up there was what the hell are you thinking run run run i think that should of been my clue to run lmao with nick i dont get nervous thinking about but im sure i will when the time comes as long as my head doesnt yell at me to run ill be fine its very normal to get that way before my cuz got sick because of being so nervous she was vomitng till it was time to walk and they have been married 17 years now

I was not nervous at all. We didn't have a traditional wedding though. We just went to the court house and signed the papers. Maybe that makes it different? I was excited and happy to finally be able to call him my hubby. lol:haha:

So i'm thinking we will TTC as soon as i get back down to the weight i was before pregnancy. I have about 8-10 pounds to go. I love having a big family :)

I agree with Stacey :thumbup: lol

So I'm thinking about when we are going to TTC again. What are ya'lls opinions? I know Brianna is only 7 weeks but since it took almost 2 years to get pregnant with her, I'm not sure if we should start early. :shrug:

It too a year for amelia so we decided to start soon ass AF came because we thought it would take a long while. But it only took 2 cycles lol

with my ex hubby i was very nervous and the day we got married all i could thing standing up there was what the hell are you thinking run run run i think that should of been my clue to run lmao with nick i dont get nervous thinking about but im sure i will when the time comes as long as my head doesnt yell at me to run ill be fine its very normal to get that way before my cuz got sick because of being so nervous she was vomitng till it was time to walk and they have been married 17 years now

I was not nervous at all. We didn't have a traditional wedding though. We just went to the court house and signed the papers. Maybe that makes it different? I was excited and happy to finally be able to call him my hubby. lol:haha:

I'm not really nervous but when i sit and think about doing the actual vows infront of everyone i feel nervous!. A week to go! Eek

Yea but when you see him up there im sure that will go away

I have stage freight big time so yes, that part would def make me nervous!

Amanda, were you breastfeeding when you got af? :shrug:

Yes amber I was. I didnt have AF for about 9 months because of BFing. When it came back we decided to NTNP and it only took 2 cycles. So if you ttc just make sure you would be just as happy if it happened right away lol

We would both be okay 100% if it happened right away. Honestly I'd rather it happen too soon than too late. Ya know? I don't want to have to TTC for almost 2 years again. That sucked!

So...because I am a crazy POAS aholic.... I bought some cheapies and started testing today. I have been having weird cramps and off and on EWCM. Anyway, the first test I took has a faint line. The second test has an even fainter line so I'm thinking evap.

Ya know whats sad? I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I'm actually excited to start testing again! :dohh:

Hey ladies I haven't been in a few days :) I just wanted to say YOU GO GIRL (Amber) thats awesome!! I can't wait to see if you actually get pregger again that is gonna be so awesome!

As for us...adoption I've put on hold, and IVF IN FEBRUARY :)

So...because I am a crazy POAS aholic.... I bought some cheapies and started testing today. I have been having weird cramps and off and on EWCM. Anyway, the first test I took has a faint line. The second test has an even fainter line so I'm thinking evap.

Ya know whats sad? I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I'm actually excited to start testing again! :dohh:

Congrats on your baby!!!!! Are you trying for another or just being a poasa? Hahaha!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while what's been happening I'm due af on the 12th got a bfn today :( fingers crossed ladies xxx

Sorry I haven't been on in a while what's been happening I'm due af on the 12th got a bfn today :( fingers crossed ladies xxx

You're not out yet! :thumbup:

Gab, right now we are NtNp but I wouldn't mind being actively TTC. Just not sure hot that would work with me breastfeeding and not getting AF. :shrug:

Andrea, that is awesome! :happydance:

I've been SOOO crampy today and I hate not knowing what is going on with my body. I just took a dollar tree test and this test actually has my heart beating just slightly, there is a faint line. Going to test again in the morning and see if it's still there. Maybe this is just a faulty test?

OMGOSH AMBER!! POST A PICCY!!! I sure hope its something :) ya NEVER know :) I'd love to be a POAS addict with you and peek at the test LOL!!!

Okay, this one was taken at about the 3 minute mark. I tweaked it just a tad.
1.jpg

This is when it dried. No tweaking...

2.jpg

Gotta be a screwy test right? What are the odds hubby and I TTC for almost 2 years for Brianna only to wind up pregnant only 8 weeks after she is born while I'm breastfeeding? :shrug::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->