The POAS journey! Come join us!

I duno I PRAY so :) I have a horrible headache tonight and feel horrible feel like AF is gonna swoop me away :( but I'm hanging onto a thread of hope that MAYBE this worked LOL the whole NOT trying thing :)

Gender dreams did any of you have them with ana I would dream she was a girl with alice I would dream she was a boy this time I have had two gender dreams first one baby was a boy but itwas
oh looks like a boy then last night baby was a girl but it was in your face heck yea baby is a girl lol

Yea, I had a dream that Brianna was a boy. lol Same with my first. I dreamed she was a boy also.

Hows the testing coming along Andrea?

I'm curious about the wal mart tests...the first signal 0.88 cent tests. Are they accurate? I bought an ovulation test and a pregnancy test and both have faint faint lines. Of course I'm thinking it's just a fluke or maybe a ghost line since the tests are so cheap?:shrug:

I'm testing to make sure I'm not pregnant because I am breastfeeding and not sure when I'm ovulating. We would be thrilled to have another baby on the way BUT I was hoping Brianna would be older than 6 1/2 weeks! lol:dohh:

it could still be left over hcg from Brianna i have seen women 8 weeks pp and still have a light lines just test again in about 3 or 4 days and see if its darker or gone

If my cycles are 28 day I'm due to ovulate tomorrow. This is gonna be a long 2 week wait

Hubby said the same thing but I tested when Brianna was 4 weeks old and I had a super faint line then. I would assume that was left over HCG. (It would be impossible to be pregnant at that point and time since we hadn't BD'd yet. lol) Would I still have HCG 3 1/2 weeks after that faint test?

Just going to try not think about it but I doubt that will happen lol

Yes it can take up to 8 weeks or longer when bfing because it makes them leave your body at a slower rate which is why bfing can help with not getting the baby blues

Emm thats crazy Amber those tests are really accurate....emmm you might wanna try a FRER in a few days ;) just to see what happens.....

My tests are all negative now so pretty much assuming the :witch: is coming and those were crazy nasty evaps on those wondfos which I've had some way back in the day on those but none that convincing....I just pray we get our girlies :) thats all I want!!

I don't know whats happening to me this cycle!. CD 18 i had spotting then bleeding and passed tissue... now im CD22 and i've had spotting with blood tinted CM too :/. I've been feeling sick and dizzy on and off too. All this before i have my appointment for IVF on the 8th. I'm doing egg share too, i hope this doesnt effect it knowing my luck it will and that will be it!.

I don't know whats happening to me this cycle!. CD 18 i had spotting then bleeding and passed tissue... now im CD22 and i've had spotting with blood tinted CM too :/. I've been feeling sick and dizzy on and off too. All this before i have my appointment for IVF on the 8th. I'm doing egg share too, i hope this doesnt effect it knowing my luck it will and that will be it!.

That is odd Zo. Not really sure what that could be from. :shrug: Keep us updated on the IVF! :thumbup:

I've been ok all day today then this evening i've had some really thick creamy brown CM today then a few tiny tinges of blood after that ...

God knows what it is!!.

Its making me really nervous about our appointment on the 8th

Your body just wanted to mess with you before ivf and you have wedding coming up so it has to be mean

I agree with Stacey :thumbup: lol

So I'm thinking about when we are going to TTC again. What are ya'lls opinions? I know Brianna is only 7 weeks but since it took almost 2 years to get pregnant with her, I'm not sure if we should start early. :shrug:

id said around 6 months we moved it from 6 months to 4 months because we were so worried about it takes so long again as you see we didnt make it to 4 months lol or if you dont want to ttc per say that soon go the ntnp

I say start now Amber.....I started AS SOON AS TRYSTEN was born :( and look where it has gotten me.....almost 4 years later :cry: today has been one of those hard days....very hard day.....almost thought about going to the bank and seeing if we could get a larger loan but I know they'll say no :( it never fails :(

Your probably right girls!!, Although no spotting or bleeding today. The only explanation i can seem to find online is that i possibly has a small cyst that popped apparently that can cause spontanious bleeding and spotting, but who knows for sure!.

9 days untill my wedding! its my hen do (Bachelorette partys i think you call them in the states) tommorrow and the MIL is insisting on all the cheesy tacky things and its just not me! the women wont take no for an answer geeez!!!.

For those that are married, how nervous were you?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->