The POAS journey! Come join us!

the first part seemed to go so slow cause I was sick. Second part is flying by. I hope the third tri goes by fast too. Im kinda torn cause this will be last baby. I want to enjoy it, but I really dont enjoy this part lol

Aww Amanda HOW PRECIOUS :) !!!!!!

Stacey I cannot wait to see if your having a boy!!! I really want a BOY LOL for you!!!

Amber I cannot wait to see more tests FEED my POAS addiction PLEASE LOL show us pics haha!

Im just starting to get sick and omg some food smells soooo bad I open nicks lunch 3 days ago and just about sick all over never had that then my mom had gum in her mouth and that was all I smell like it made my nose burn any of you had that before?

Okay, maybe I'm just crazy. lol Not seeing anything in the picture but it looks like faint lines in real life. Guess that's all the fun of being a poasa. :haha:

Some of these I did take with quite diluted wee. Maybe that's why. :shrug:

I want to go to the store but our van broke down today and is now in the shop getting fixed. Good thing we got the warranty! We've only had it 2 months!:growlmad:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 19
Amber, maybe I'm nuts but I swear I see the faintest lines on those.

Stacy, Gum was the only thing that helped me when I was sick. It's the only thing that takes that nasty taste out of my mouth. Oh and mayo is the WORSE for my morning sickness.

I'm going to test again in a little while. I haven't had much to drink and it's been about 3 or 4 hours. Besides, I have 50 cheapies, so might as well use em! :haha:

Amber cant tell from my phone

Ewww mayo dont eat that stuff lol im not a gum person but im willing to try anything might ask my doc for something for it my bump is growing but losing has me worried a little but then again I worry about every little thing im how ever rethinking getting my tubes done

LOL :) glad Katie agrees with me on the GREEN LIGHT...GO AMBER GO!! LOL (singing isn't really my good point so plug ears) LOL!!!!!!!

Amber I swear I see them lines to SUPER faint but definitely THERE! OMGOSH!!! This is gonna be sooooo funny if you get it sooooooo super fast ;) lol

Stacey I knew you'd think it LOL...THATS SOOO FUNNY :)

Stacey, you thinking about not doing it? I don't think I could ever do that...gives me the willies thinking about it! lol If we ever wanted a birth control method THAT secure, HE can go get his *^*(*&*!!!! done. :rofl:

Okay....off to poas! :haha:

OMGOSH OMGOSH :) can't wait to see pics :) lol!!! eeeeeeeeeek!!

Yea my man can get his done to lol I couldn't EVER do that haha!

Yea what if in 2 3 or 4 years it hits me that I want more I think 30 is to young to do something like that to my body so ill look in to an iud or something like that I know nick wont get fixed he wants 2 more kids

Looks like even if baby is a boy im still going to have 3 girls my sister wants me to take my niece again I told her if I did it again will be for good this time no coming back to get her and ill take to court to get her right removed this is the 4 or 5 time she has done this to the poor girl thank gosh I have a bed for her I talked my ana bear and she is willing to share her room so yea thats my update for today

she was on drugs before and was a big drinker but now she is saying she is clean i dont know how true that and she has a hard time getting jobs because she has been to prison and i know it sounds bad but we told my sister to give her little girl up before she was even born my sister IS NOT the mother kind of women she her self will tell she should of never had kids and when she had my niece she got ppd really bad so she didnt bond with her me my mom and my oldest dd dad did everything for lala when she was a baby i tried to keep her when my sister went to prison but she wouldnt let me because she knew she would have to fight to get her back from me so she sent her with people that she knew would hand her right back to her we tried just about everything she gives them to me whenever she thinks cps is going to take them she is living with my dad who stoped paying the bills because he wants out the water is off the lights are about to be and she cant live with me last time i let her i found drugs (weed) in ana bears room and i went crazy on her we dont do drugs yes we will have a drink every once in a while me maybe 2 times a year if that so i dont want that around my kids when she lived with my mom she would wake up to the kids in the room alone and my sister would be gone

Wow! Sounds like she would be better off with you anyway. Your sister needs to understand it's not about her and her needs, it is about whats best for that little girl! I def. would not let her have her back if she gives her to you again. She makes it seem like your just an on call baby sitter and she can just drop off her child whenever it's convenient for her.

I think you would be a great mom for that little girl! :thumbup:

yea that is how i feel to that is one reason i told her if she did it would be for good and that she cant see her till she gets use to living with us again and no taking her on the weekend the sad part is when she told my niece yesterday that she might be moving back with my lala got all happy and told her mom she cant wait thanks i try to make sure im the same way with her as i am with ana

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->