The POAS journey! Come join us!

thanks seems like every time she goes to bios house she comes down sick ughhh aww poor baby i made nick hold alice last time i cry every time nope i dont watch them

Thanks I do to poor girl didnt even want to eat I told she might miss school tomorrow and she started crying she has not missed a day yet but her fever keeps going up so I have to keep an eye on it and now alice has a nose but I think hers is from her teeth she has tooth number 5 trying come never seen a baby get so many teeth so fast bear got 2 in at 6 months then stay with just the 2 till she was 10 months

I am SOOO damn crampy right now. I wish I knew what the deal was with my body. I think the last test I posted was faulty because I tested a few times afterwards and they were all negative. But since my cramps are so bad, especially today, I decided to test again. My test earlier was negative. But this is the test I just took. What do you think? Another faulty? It's just a cheapy test from E-bay so I'm not really thinking to much of it at this point. lol

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 17
Um that looks like a bfp to me hun :) you're right tho, I would be cautious cause its a cheapoe. Confirm with another brand! Fxd!!

dang cheap test it doesnt look pink to me omg i had a dream last night that they wouldnt do my sono at my appt tomorrow i will cry like a baby

Amber thats how my friends cheapie looked and she had a :bfp: omgosh!!!!!!!!! Looks soooo promising....I'd take another in a few hours I couldn't wait if I were you!!! I can't wait to see your next test :)

Okay, tested with a frer and being the GENIUS I am.... (and so very impatient) I tested when I didn't have to pee and my pee was quite clear. So I don't think there is anything on this test. One second I think I see a line, the next it looks negative. Probably my line eye disease kicking in! lol :haha:

Anyway, I have another that I will take when I have a decent hold. :thumbup:

It's been a good while now so I'm going to test in just a minute. And pictures will follow soon after this time! lol

Okay maybe I'm just crazy. lol Here is a super crappy picture taken with my flashless phone camera.

If I'm not pregnant, these cramps need to see their way out the door! lol :growlmad:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 25
Not sure I see anything...but that control line on the FRER is like, really far over :-/ Or is that just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->