The POAS journey! Come join us!

No you're right Pam. It is. It was funky like that when I opened it! Here is 1 more picture. Maybe something faint? I wish I could tell the difference between a REAL faint line and ones I make up in my head...lol :dohh:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 25
Since I first got my AF, it always showed around the 20th of every month. Even when it resumed after having a normal, vaginal delivery of my Son back in 2010.

But as of November 2011- my AF started jumping all over the place, or so I thought. It went from being on the 20th, to the 12th for a few months, then the 10th, 6th, and then come July it came on the 2nd and 29th!! August came the 27th, September the 22nd, and (after charting and seeing I now range anywhere from a 27-29 day cycle) I am EXPECTING my AF in 2 days, the 19th.

I had some pains around the 4th, a little watery discharge (oh, this will be FULL of TMI ;D ) but no EWCM.

Everything was continuing fine until around 6DPO I started having twinges in my abdomen that would even reach up near the sides of my belly button. Normally, my Pre-AF cramps burn and ache down low, but this was a bit higher.
I felt full, bloated, and the twinges and sharp pains turned into pulling feelings. I even had pain in my ribs.
Not peeing often- but I always felt extremely tired. As if I didnt put my head down at that exact moment, I was going to faint. Eyes heavy and everything.
7DPO- Gums were bleeding every time I brushed. Cramping/pulling feeling came and went, on and off. Nothing signalling anything like previous months where I would get PMS type symptoms from right after O on.
8DPO- Emergency dentist visit reveals an infection in my gums (sucked) but was common in severe stress and huge hormone surges (like in pregnancy). Put on Clindimycin for antibiotic but safe in case of pregnancy. I was still tired and having very restless sleep. Took me a while to fall asleep and always woke up at least 3 times. Finally getting up 3 hours before my alarm feeling VERY rested. (and I LOOOVE my sleep XD )
9DPO- Woke up with really sore boobs. Nipples are itchy but the pain is under my boobs and worse at the sides. Blue veins VERY visable. But the sore boobs was common before AF too. A few random bouts of nausea. My Coke and Coffee tasted weird to me. I never feel hungry but when I eat, I never feel like I get full. Nose is a tad sensitive. Teared up multiple times over talking over things that shouldnt make me emotional.
10DPO- Woke up with more nausea. Excess salivation. Icky taste in mouth throughout day. Lower back pain, Dizziness, Bloating, continous pulling/twinging. Some minor achey cramping. Burger King burger tasted waaaay too salty to me. Extreme tiredness, laid down for a nap.

Took a First Responce test, about 430pm- BFN.
Right after, I wiped and got a glob of clear, really stretchy, thick EWCM.
Suprised- since I haven't seen EWCM in months.

AF due in 2 days.

Any Suggestions?

I am 21 and DH 23 with no health issues.
ttc #2

50 minutes ago
- 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details
Also forgot to mention from 2DPO until even now I have had a sever sinus infection that has now subsided to a wet cough (No more stuffy nose)

39 minutes ago
Also, checked position of cervix at 8DPO and it was low and hard, like the tip of my nose. Haven't checked it since.
1-4DPO= CM was yellowish/white. No odor or itchiness. Very little.

5DPO-Now= lotiony white CM, also small amount.

10DPO= wipe and see thick, stretchy EWCM

help???

I think I see something now...the other the lighting was darker...but I think I see something...but with the FRER does that mean the test line will be further over too?

Oh my goodness girl! I wish I had some advice or something wise to say but I have no clue! I was the same way with my period being very consistent and then just randomly it changed. I use to have a 28 day cycle every cycle. Every one in a while it would change to 29 days, but rarely and never more than that. Then it suddenly changed to 30 or 32....35....27 days. It was all over the place! Frustrating.

I hope you get some answers soon! :thumbup:

Yea, I'm seeing this faint line more towards the middle of the test. :shrug:

My temp is higher than my "normal" to....

My toddler just turned 2! Time really flies :(. And the twins will be 1 next month. Insane!!!!

My oldest turned 6 a few days ago and it seems like yesterday she was just SO little!

God bless you for having twins. lol Is it as hard as most think?

YES!!!!!! It's the hardest thing I have ever done. But on the other side, all the hard work is worth it when they both cuddle me or babble at each other. I stay crazy busy..working and going to college to finish my RN degree..and being super mom!

Sending you twin dust lol

My toddler just turned 2! Time really flies :(. And the twins will be 1 next month. Insane!!!!

My oldest turned 6 a few days ago and it seems like yesterday she was just SO little!

YES!!!!!! It's the hardest thing I have ever done. But on the other side, all the hard work is worth it when they both cuddle me or babble at each other. I stay crazy busy..working and going to college to finish my RN degree..and being super mom!

I use to think having twins would be SO awesome! That was until I had 2 different friends have twins...and they are now bald from ripping out their hair! lol I would be happy to be pregnant with twins....just nervous as hell. :haha:

I'm blessed enough to be able to be a SAHM/WAHM. I make cloth diapers and go to school online. Go super moms! :thumbup:

I'm just anxious. I can't tell what is going on. And the heartburn is insane >.<

Even now my girls hurt more, now from the top as well. I'm very 'aware' of them, just sitting on the couch with my laptop!!

I use to think having twins would be SO awesome! That was until I had 2 different friends have twins...and they are now bald from ripping out their hair! lol I would be happy to be pregnant with twins....just nervous as hell. :haha:

I'm blessed enough to be able to be a SAHM/WAHM. I make cloth diapers and go to school online. Go super moms! :thumbup:

Yeah! We rock lol. Well I only work 2 days a week and I study online too. I needed the self-paced program because we are so so sooooo busy. My husband is in college too. We're nuts lol

Oh my goodness girl! I wish I had some advice or something wise to say but I have no clue! I was the same way with my period being very consistent and then just randomly it changed. I use to have a 28 day cycle every cycle. Every one in a while it would change to 29 days, but rarely and never more than that. Then it suddenly changed to 30 or 32....35....27 days. It was all over the place! Frustrating.

I hope you get some answers soon! :thumbup:

What symptoms did you have when you got your BFP after having an irregular AF??

I'm just anxious. I can't tell what is going on. And the heartburn is insane >.<

Even now my girls hurt more, now from the top as well. I'm very 'aware' of them, just sitting on the couch with my laptop!!

I don't blame you! I would be super anxious! I hate not knowing what is going on with my body. Especially when weird odd stuff starts to happen! :haha:

Amber that cheapie is a blaring :bfp: when I tilt screen and I DEFINITELY see something going on, on that FRER OMGOSH!

Thanks Andrea! I'm getting ready to go take a $ tree. :thumbup: Gotta finish feeding the baby, then I will post pics.

as yall can tell from facebook im so p off now i have to wait till nov 8th for my gender scan im so dang mad

WTF Stacey? That is messed up, why did they change it?!

I tested last night and thought there was a line but fell asleep before I could get pictures up. I took another cheapy and a dollar tree this morning and I'm not seeing anything impressive. Taking pictures right now...:thumbup:

GRRRR.... my last test and it didn't do right! Took forever for the control line to show and it was smudgy the whole time...:growlmad: I guess I take this as a :bfn: I didn't see a test line this dark until after 5 minutes.

This was at 10 minute mark...:dohh: I guess you get what you pay for! lol

tweak.jpg

will as you saw on fb cause im not 18 weeks yet and they put in for my growth scan today so im going to lmao if they call me to come in before my gender scan i have to have growth scans because im smoker tho not that much maybe 3 or 4 a day

wtf dang test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->