The POAS journey! Come join us!

yes when im not pregnant i smoke about 10 i was trying to quit when i found out i was pregnant again with both girls i got down to 1 a day the doctor said not to go cold while pregnant my hope is to get down to 1 again then quit right before the baby is born i dont smoke in my house or car i wish i would never have started smoking in the first dang place

Well 3 or 4 is much better than 10 so that's good! I have a friend who smokes and she got pregnant and tried really hard to quit but could only get down to i think 3 a day.

My dad smokes 2 packs a day! I wish he would quit but I understand it's an addiction and not so easy to do. Sending you "quit" dust to help you along! lol

:dust:

thanks im going to need all the help i can get its bad when you smoke and think its gross nick quit 4 years ago

You can do it. Your strong! :thumbup:

So I guess the latest tests were all wrong. I had hubby get me some Answer tests and it's negative.

woohoo meeting with the family lawyer tomorrow night to draw up the paper work for my neice my sister had the balls to say she was using her for income tax ummm no youre not i had her for 3 months at the start of the year then got her back when alice was 2/3 weeks old till the end of june so you have had her what 3 an 1/2 months this year i told her i would be nice and give her some money

I agree WTG Stacey on your part ;) she should have stepped up an been a mom a LONG TIME AGO!

Iam thats why I went to a lawyer this time its so sad to see a child so happy to be moving away from their mother but I think she is at the age that she can tell where she is and isnt wanted and after tonight what I saw I cant wait to have her back with me

Well hopefully she wont have a traumatic experience and bad memories from it!

So doctor wants me to go in and have a Ultra sound on monday to make sure baby is growing. He isn't happy with the lack of weight I've gained. 25 weeks along and I weigh less then I did when I started. But my belly is growing and I feel little man kicking up a storm all the time, so Im not very worried. And hey, another change to see baby, gotta love that :D

Yea you do I have friends that lost while pregnant and baby was fine if you look at my fb I have pics of a little boy name alec on there you can see how big he is his mom lost 45lbs while pregnant with him his growth was just fine she didnt even look pregnant when she gave birth lol

Amanda I'm sure everything is okay. Especially if you feel him moving around! :thumbup:

Hi girls. My name is Kat and I suffer from a new found addiction. Yes that's right, I am a POASA. I am only 8 DPO and have burned, through at least 10 HPT's as well as a few OPK's for funsies. :haha:

This is my first month charting, OH wants to actively TTC, I am on the fence regarding timing. Looks like we did BD a few days before O so there is a chance I am KU. If it weren't for the cramps I've had since O day and the fatigue, mood swings and as of today, tender BB's I would not be thinking much.

I have an almost 3 year old daughter. We hope to give her a sibling in the near future, before I hit the big 35. OH and I went 5ish years NTNP before we had our daughter and we both wonder how long #2 Will take. Figured I would learn my cycles now and be prepared. I think we will be actively TTC very soon. I am dying to share my chart with someone but apparently I need to post a bit before I can link.

Hi girls. My name is Kat and I suffer from a new found addiction. Yes that's right, I am a POASA. I am only 8 DPO and have burned, through at least 10 HPT's as well as a few OPK's for funsies. :haha:

This is my first month charting, OH wants to actively TTC, I am on the fence regarding timing. Looks like we did BD a few days before O so there is a chance I am KU. If it weren't for the cramps I've had since O day and the fatigue, mood swings and as of today, tender BB's I would not be thinking much.

I have an almost 3 year old daughter. We hope to give her a sibling in the near future, before I hit the big 35. OH and I went 5ish years NTNP before we had our daughter and we both wonder how long #2 Will take. Figured I would learn my cycles now and be prepared. I think we will be actively TTC very soon. I am dying to share my chart with someone but apparently I need to post a bit before I can link.

:dust: can't wait to see what happens for you this cycle :hugs: Kat don't mind posting photos :) we all love pics :)

Ack. Sorry for the double post.

Andrea I can't do a sig until 5 posts and can't link anything until like 25 or 50 posts :wacko:

Here are my tests lol. Totally BFN but its early yet.

This should be 5 hopefully I can add my chart to my sig.[IMG]https://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a571/katoro/2012-10-19131520_zpsdfad6515.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry so huge.

Woohoo I started feeling baby move yesterday seems like this kid likes the left size yay im right side might get a break lol

Baby kicks are the best! With my daughter, if ever I would worry about her I would just drink a little oj, kick back on the couch, and wait for her to move around. :)

Reading a test after the time limit is bad right? I POAS today 9DPO and I put it in my hoodie pocket, lol. Remembered it about 20 min later. There is a light line...nothing I can trust right? I am out of Wondfo's, I have a Clearblue Easy and some dollar tree tests. How long until I can test again? Tested at 9pm PST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->