The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yea it is I love it yea thats bad do another in the morning

Yea, reading tests after the time limit is bad....but I do it ALL the time! lol :haha:

Stacey, that is awesome! I love feeling baby move for the first time. :thumbup: Best feeling ever!

Turned out to be a positive. Yay! Now its time to freak out! I can honestly say I was not planning on this happening so fast... OH is so excited and says he never doubted his boys. O lol. Men.

https://m1284.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/katoro/IMG_0410_zpsfa19e887.jpg.html?newest=1

Aww! Congrats! :flower:

They say kids say the darndest things...I think MEN do! lol He says "my boys" but I'm gonna laugh if it's a girl! :haha:

One again I'm clueless as to what is going with me. Any advise is welcome!

Baby girl is 2 months and 1 week old today. The past 2 weeks I have been cramping, first a little, then more severe. The past week I have been...

TMI ALERT!! lol (continued below)

having serious EWCM stuff, or even mucous plug stuff every time I wipe, and sometimes I even have to go to the potty because I know it's "there". At first it was clearish but then I saw pinkish in it, and now I'm seeing more red. It's not a lot of blood, maybe a drop or 2 mixed in with all the EWCM. Pregnancy and ovulation tests are coming back negative. This is my 4th baby and this didn't happen with the others. Is this something I should worry about? :shrug:

Thats how I get when I'm about to ovulate ;) take O tests in 2 days or so and I bet they'll be positive soon :) orrrr its AF coming for the first time since having baby girl!

Congrats

Sounds like af trying to start thats how it was for me after alice

im sitting here lmfao because just what i said would happen did i have my growth scan on nov 2nd lmao

Yes they will hehe I just love how I knew it would happen like that

Spoke to the nurse today about the ultra sound the doctor ordered because he was worried about my lack of weight gain. He hadn't looked at it yet but the nurse gave me a couple updates that I'm a bit concerned about.

One baby is still breach. Nurse said to will him to turn His femur bone is measuring small compared to the rest of his body. And my fluid is high. Im most concerned about the fluid because my water broke at 36 weeks with my son due to way too much fluid. He has to spend some time in the NICU because of breathing issues.

So Im waiting to hear the final word from the doctor to see if he is worried or not. I might have to start having extra ultra sounds to make sure everything is going ok.

That does sound concerning Amanda but I'm sure you two are in good hands and frequent scans sound like a smart idea..... :hug:

Prayers your way Amanda!!! Sounds soooo scary but I know God will have his hands on you through this just have some faith :) <3 <3 <3 Maybe baby just needs a growth spurt this week :) PRAYING HARD :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->