The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hmmm....Maybe just give it another day or two. Although having a yard sale sounds like a good idea. Seems like stuff like that sales pretty quick at yard sales!

That is what im going to do I said yard sale and the girls asked if they can sale ice tea lmao geeezzz do you think we drink lots of tea here lol

lol You think that's bad, my oldest who just turned 6 asked if we could set up a stand outside so people could come buy her coloring pages! :rofl:

I tried so hard to tell her nicely that no one really wants to buy them, no matter how nice they are. lol

hey ladies!! its been months since i was last here.
Update:: not :af: since my man was born and no sign either. i have been feeling sick and my boobs hurt but i don't know if its cause im still bf ugh oh well im so i love with my little guy lol

One of the girl scouts mom had her baby on the 14th 11lbs 3oz 22in long she had him vag and no pain meds omg im scared she didnt look like she was having a baby that big she said she gain less with him then she did the 2 girls

Rosa, nice to see you back! I would say to test just to see. I guess sometimes it takes up to a year to get AF back after having a baby.

Stacey, that is a BIG baby! There is no way...my first was 8.2 pounds and that was big enough. But no matter how big or small, I always get an epidural! :haha:

Right he is so cute bur big as heck im scared to have an 8lb baby lmao

...my first baby was 6lb 15oz via Csection n second baby boy natural VBAC 8lb 8.5oz LOL! OUCH talk about RIPPED lol

Ana was 6lbs 13oz alice 7lbs 3.4oz and the dang cut me like I was pushing ouf a 10lb baby

OUCH...my doc refused to cut...he believed in natural delivery LOL....so I tore so bad he had to sew me private parts back together...because my
lip tore apart in 2 places
...yea OUCH...so yea...then I tore from one hole to the other :( my gracious....I couldn't walk or sit right for 2 months!

I think my Dr. cut me with my first...my 2nd I didn't tear or get cut. My 3rd took 1.5 hours of pushing because her head was sideways and I think I tore with her (or maybe got cut) and with Brianna...because she came out SO FAST, I ripped just a tad before the Dr. could do anything. I asked her "Did I tear?" and she said "I felt something give a little, I'll have to find where..."

We shall see what happens with baby #5 :haha:

lmao oh man baby 5 wow nick keeps trying to talk me into 2 more kids

Yea, patrick said if our van would hold more than 7, we would try for 6. lol

Heres a snap shot of baby girl in her carrier. (and my awesome ceiling fan! :haha:) Bad quality, it was taken with webcam but you can see she likes it! lol

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
Yea we have to get a bigger car

Aawwww she looks sooo cute in it how does mommy like it?

Still learning on how to use all the different features but I like it! It makes it so much easier to do things around the house and actually be able to use BOTH hands. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->