The POAS journey! Come join us!

Merry Christmas to all of you as well :) Muahhhhz!!!

I agree Stacey lol someone would have to drive to Amber's to administer all of her shots LOL!!! Bless her.....I have a cousin who faints everytime she has blood drawn so I feel sooooo bad for people like that....

We didn't get to see Santa there was a 2 hour wait in line :( I just couldn't stand there with two grumpy children for 2 hours lol they hate waiting for 5 minutes....sooooo we left :( and well there was this little maybe 2 and a half to 3 year old boy playing by the doors of the mall...they are the auto ones that open kinda like walmart has....and well his parents were outside the glass playing with him an he leaned on the door as someone was walking in...his arm got caught between glass door and glass window :( was HORRIFIC something you don't see happen but in videos online and movies....but bless him he was okay I think his parents took him to the ER to make sure nothing was broken took two grown men to pull the door off his arm an turn the thing off :( was awful....

Anyways soooo never let the kiddos play by automatic glass doors :thumbup: I got it now!! Had I not witnessed that I seriously would have NEVER in my mind imagined anything like that happening!

Well I'm feeling upset at the moment I
Told him I want to buy a fetal Doppler
He said I'm not allowed not until my
First proper ultrasound I'm so down
I cried over this :(

aww :( I'm so sorry :( is there any way a family member would get you one for Christmas?

Well I was gonna pay for it my self but
Hubby said no I will ask my dad hehe

Daddys girl you are ;) how cute!! There is always another alternative when DH's say no LOL!!!!!!!!!! I've found out lots of ways to get around the NO's an turn to Yes' LMAO!!!!

Wow Andrea, that sounds like an aweful story. I'm glad the little boy was okay though!

SunFlower, if it's your own money...why let him tell you no? lol That just isn't a word I hear to often. Not that I'm a spoiled rotten selfish B**** or anything...:haha: I guess hubby and I are usually on the same page about things when it comes to money. He should buy it for you!!! :growlmad:

But Dads always come in handy as well. :haha:

Kiddos are all in bed...ready for Santa! :happydance:

woot woot :) ....mine to Santa came now almost bedtime....and Amber was the worst thing I ever saw happen to a baby :( was terrible...couldn't believe how easy his arm was wedged in there so tightly I'm just glad others were around to help get his arm free :(

Will i have a feeling i wont be passing my 3 hour test fasting blood sugar 107 :-\

Yea it does ill get to meet little man early they wont let me go to my due date because they dont want him to big starting at 32 weeks if i dont need meds ill be getting weekly stress test if i end up on meds its 2 times a week

IN my tww gonna try and not test early so test on 8th or 9th

you should wait out till the 9th that is my brothers and nephews birthday

How early are they going to make you deliver?

Mummy, you can do it!

They are hopinh for 39 weeks but if the stress test are bad we could be looking at as early as 34 weeks its a wait and see games as of now and they still have to do a growth scan i think she said 32 weeks she was talkinh about so many things today its hard to remember it all i go back on the 3rd ughhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->