The POAS journey! Come join us!

Ovulation is killing me...cause I'm waiting for it...LOL....I'd love to be in the 2WW right now! Least then I know the meds worked!

Does my chart look promising?

Oh Amber! Do you ship internationally!? When i find out the sex i wans some of those diapers! :D

Thanks ladies! I sure hope my temps stay up....

Tonight when I went to the bathroom I noticed teeny tiny little bitty specks of red on the toilet paper...I thought maybe it was something from my cloths but I'm not wearing anything red....so I wiped again and it happened again but it was less....what could this be?

Yes Zo I do ship internationally. :thumbup:

Pam, I'm not sure what that could be...I would say possible ovulation bleeding but you haven't ovulated yet, right?

Chicka...I don't know...no postive OPK's yet....FF hasn't given me my crosshairs...but I had a temp dip a few days ago and so far it's stayed up....so I dunno....been feeling kind of crampy....little sharp pains occasionally...maybe I am finally OVing....hmmm...LET'S HOPE!!!

Hope that you are ov on your own hun...

Cant wait till we get our :bfp:

well i got some of my bloodwork back but i dont know what it means... err here goes
LOL.... h yeah i fasted for 12+ hours before i did it..
Progesterone 0.7 ng/mL
Estradiol 40 pg/mL
Cholesterol 168 Desirable: <200 mg/dL
Triglycerides 114 <150 mg/dL
HDL-Cholesterol 42 >=40 mg/dL
LDL-Cholesterol 103 <100 Optimal* mg/dL
Chol/HDL Ratio 4.0 <5.0 RATIO
Hemoglobin A1c 5.9 %
Estimated Average Glucose 123 mg/dl
White Blood Count 9.3 3.8-10.8 x10(9)/L
Red Blood Cell Count 4.40 3.60-5.40 x10(12)/L
Hemoglobin 13.1 12.0-16.0 gm/dL
Hematocrit 38.6 36.0-48.0 %
MCV 87.8 82.0-101.0 fL
MCH 29.7 26.0-34.0 pg
MCHC 33.8 32.0-36.0 gm/dL
Neutrophil 59 40-80 %
Band NORM 0-6 %
Lymphocyte 33 12-44 %
Monocyte 4 0-12 %
Eosinophil 3 0-7 %
Basophil 1 0-2 %
Platelet Count 383 140-440 x10(9)/L
RBC Morphology NORM
Abs Neutrophils 5.47 1.80-7.70 x10(9)/L
RDW 13.1 <14.5 %

I know its alot but i dont know what matters hehehe oh yeah and that is not all im still waiting on some.

Rosa I'm not sure what all those levels mean. hopefully its all good though! So as for me I'm 6 dpo and couldn't resist POAS...:bfn: of course. Lol

Miss Zoie, reading your posts gives me hope as I am now a week late with bfns and am soo frustrated! Congrats on your BFP and I hope I am in the same boat as you! :dust:

I got my positive OPK this morning! Yay!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• posopk.jpg
    posopk.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 6
YAY! That's great news Pam! Make sure you get in lots of :sex: ! :haha: You've got an eggy to catch! :happydance:

Miss Zoie, reading your posts gives me hope as I am now a week late with bfns and am soo frustrated! Congrats on your BFP and I hope I am in the same boat as you! :dust:

Noel hun, I hope you get a happy ending just like Zo! :thumbup:

I'm gonna try ya'll...but I have a horrible stomach bug and I can't seem to stay off the pot for very long....it's gonna make for an awkward BD experience...LOL....I just don't know what I'm gonna do about it...it's tearing up my stomach and my tooshie...lol...(tmi sorry).....I pray I can get through this tonight and tomorrow night!

I'm gonna try ya'll...but I have a horrible stomach bug and I can't seem to stay off the pot for very long....it's gonna make for an awkward BD experience...LOL....I just don't know what I'm gonna do about it...it's tearing up my stomach and my tooshie...lol...(tmi sorry).....I pray I can get through this tonight and tomorrow night!

Aww...sorry to hear it hun. Have you taken anything for it? I've been there, done that and it sucks! Hopefully it doesn't interfere with your baby making to much. You can always :sex: in the bathroom so the toilet is ready for ya. lol :haha: (There is no such thing as TMI here. :thumbup:)

I tested today...:bfn: but I'm only 7 dpo today. Let the testing begin!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 7dpo.jpg
    7dpo.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 7
I did DTD last night...sure hope it was worth it...LOL....Would make for an intresting "how we conceived you" story....LMAO!

Lol no kidding. Make sure no one has eaten anything before you tell that story though. :rofl:

right...LOL....I sure hope it happens!

My temp spiked big time this morning...going from 97.3 to 98.2....hope it stays up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->