• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hello, I thought I would join this cycle was my first Clomid cycle AMD I and hubby have been trying for 5 1/2 year's. And many losses and no take home babies.

I had a bad experience with Wondfo tests last month had a bad batch all 100 where bad. But they sent me 100 replacement tests and haven't had any problems yet. But, got two lines yesterday and a darker one today but kinda Leary because of last month.

Top yesterday test dried and bottom todays

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160568_zpsfa182fe1.jpg

* Wet tests*
Today's test 6 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160543_zpse4c37fa9.jpg
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160555_zps8205029b.jpg

And 5 dpo
https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/a578/Sweetlovelylace/P3160560_zps2616ecb6.jpg

OH as had the letter to see the urology. Just hope we are doing right thing

Like I said Sam if you have second thoughts DONT DO IT :) I have no guilt of getting mine tied as I have my hands full now with 4 ;)

I know with the doubt but oh as made it clear no more so whats point going on anything for nothing

i have seen lots of woman get lines on that test

That's not good :-( I don't have any kids my friends all around me have kids a few are pregnant soon after just having a baby and my stupid body can't give me even one!

I have heard these uses to be good tests the first time I.used them I got a horrible batch :-(. Hopefully, not a second bad one.

I had a HORRID batch of those :( last month we tried...

Yeah I did last Month 100 of them a lot of the girls on here had same batch too and had problems I emailed them and got 100 new ones. I plan on getting a digital if they get darker but so far they are not so probably a poop batch again. I used some before ovulation and had no problems but now seems like they want to go stupid. Lol. Bla....

I hope not for you but 6dpo is early for a 2nd line

I'm either 7-9 days past. Didn't any Opks, just a scan at CD 13 which showed I was really close to ovulating and another on CD 15 which confirmed a few ladies thought about 9/10 yesterday. But the earliest would have been CD 13 that night the scan was at 10 am. I agree 6 dpo is early. Only early positive I got was 7 dpo with first response but lost baby at 10 weeks.

I haven't said anythingbto hubby yet well because I don't want both of our heart's broken if these are bad. Even though I made him pinac for me to test his urine. Lol.

Here is one of the 100 from last month's batch, the others where faint never progressed and two came out like this.

https://i50.tinypic.com/5f2ejm.jpg

I've noticed that when I had cysts they had lines that were VERY there ;) so ya never know praying to God for you that those get darker :)

This morning another 2nd line, nothing tonight but I also had a lot of root beer. So, we will see in morning but I am guessing bad tests again if they get darker ill post new photos but nothing changing.

FX for tomorrow ;) PLEASE O PLEASE I cannot wait to see more :bfp: since I won't be getting anymore ;)

I read some of your journal was wondering why I have not seen any posts from you over here. So happy for you. And, thank you sweetheart. You have beautiful family.

Hope it gets darker after my last ic i had ill stay with frer mine didnt get dark till 19dpo if i ever need them again

Thanks Lovely :) I still gotta pop in and check on "the girls" lol I can't leave I just can't ;) I'm just super hoping to see more of you ladies pop preggo ;) so that will do my case of peeing on sticks in for now. I well em cough hope I don't end up preggo b/c I've never had so much Fertile CM in such a long time...I think depression was part of my issue on not getting pregnant....lets pray my "happiness" doesn't get us another as I don't have but one more seat in the van and I want mom to have it sometimes LOL....Praying I won't be but I'm super scared I shoulda told DH no...but he insisted "it hasn't happened in 4 years, it won't happen now" lol...so well whatever ;) I won't cry and complain if it did happen but secretly hoping it doesn't as I already have my hands full :) I'm CD 14 so I don't think I'm gonna get preggo but we have been "accidently" BD'ing since I only thought I was 12 dpo woops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just told the doc last AF was 6th ...it was the 4th so that means CD 14 today I usually O around 12 dpo or so...emmm woopsy lol.....darn slap myself!!!!!!!! I had to look up FF to see where I was in cycle lol thats how much I have kept up with it! I go on Tuesday for an U/S to see how my cysts an body parts look so that soon as AF comes I can call to make my appt for surgery day for getting tubes clamped!

Nothing wrong about rooting other's on you have been here for a long time I don't think they mind.

Sometimes, the times you ooops usually are the ones you get the shock of your life, I will try not to jinx you though. I always thought 5 kids would be a awsome size family. No more though lol. You will have to let us know if you do end up preggers. :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->