The POAS journey! Come join us!

Good Luck! hope AF stays away and your lines get darker!

xx

Well i had pretty much taken every brand of test possible. lol They either gave me a faint line or no line at all. Even though my temp was high before, it has now dropped. Although still above coverline. I'm 16 dpo today and the witch has not shown. I really thought I was pregnant this cycle because I have ZERO cramps.

Guess I'm now in the waiting game to see when AF will show. :shrug:

Very light spotting now and some mild cramps...guess :witch::af: is on her way. :nope: Man I really thought I got it this cycle.

Guess it's onto cycle #15 :cry:

Aw I'm so sorry Chika! Those tests looked so positive! Maybe you have line creating pee :(

Awww I'm sorry Chicka...sure hope it wasn't a chemical....FX it's just IB spotting! Have you tested recently?

I tested this morning with a Dollar tree test. There was a faint line within a minute or so but I'm so tired of faint lines. I threw it away before the time was up.

My temp usually goes below coverline when I start AF. I'm not sure why it didn't do that this time. :shrug:

I took these about 20 minutes ago. Figured I would take an opk just to see. The second test is an opk lol

Attachments

• 16 dpo.jpg
    16 dpo.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 25
  • opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 13
Holy cow, that's not so faint momma! I took an OPK too, today and yesterday and it was way lighter than yours! I hope your pregnant! I hope your pregnant! I hope your pregnant! :)

LOL...I was gonna say the same thing....

I can see it too! Just not sure on color :nope:

Well i figure 1 of 2 things happened. Either I had a chemical, or this cycle my natural HCG was just high enough for some of the tests to pick it up and make faint lines.

Who knows. 3 cycles on Clomid, 50 mg and nothing. BOOO!

sorry chika, that is really weird, though - those lines are soo there and not mega mega faint like some I have seen x

Hopefully I find out soon. I thought AF was here but so far only brownish blood when I wipe. Not the usual AF flow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->