The POAS journey! Come join us!

:shrug: Who knows anymore. I sure don't! lol

I keep running to the bathroom expecting the REAL af, but only a bit of brown every time. :dohh:

Man I feel like a crazy woman! :wacko:

Sorry chicka....let's just pray it's IB...I want you to get your BFP as much as my own!!!

sounds good!

I just want to know if I am or not so I can have some Malibu Rum. SO yummy! :drunk:

MMMMMM Malibu......I'm sure I'm out. My cervix is still closed, but my temp is down about .4 degrees and I haven't seen a definite positive test yet. Just a bunch of faints for me too...hmmm...I know alot of women don't get their BFP until 14-16dpo but with all my other pregnancies I got a very clear positive the day before or the day of AF being due so I'm sure i would have gotten a darker more prominent line by now. But that's ok, I can obsess over your guys' pee sticks while DH and I take a break from the baby dancing :)

Like they say, your not out until the witch starts! :thumbup:

I still consider myself on the fence since :af: isn't all the way here yet. If I'm still in, your def. still in! lol:thumbup:

Lol well my odds are a bit slimmer though, hubby decided we weren't ready for another so he switched to the pull out method about a week before O. The day I believe I O'd he thinks he accidentally left a little behind :blush: so if I were pregnant this month it would have been from one very determined little swimmer beating the odds.

Well if it's meant to be, it will be! :flower:

I wasn't really into it all that much this cycle so when my fertile days came, DH was all hot and ready...I was just like....BLAH :coffee: Do I have to? lol Needless to say we only :sex: 2 times during my fertile cycle. But this being our 14th cycle, I figured it didn't really matter. I was not into it! :haha:

Lol awwwww poor Chika! That sucks! I've heard from alot of women that TTC really kills the sex life :(

The witch is here 100% full force. I had nothing but brown spotting ALL DAY yesterday. Woke up this morning to hurricane AF. Very heavy flow...I HATE af! :growlmad: Anyone know any good ways to kill her? :haha: :rofl:

This cycle I think we are going to NT/NP. Kinda need to take a break from all of this for a while before I go 100% insane!:wacko:

Sorry Chicka...I know that sucks...I'm waiting for her to show up any day now...I have a feeling when she's done visiting you she'll be knocking at my door.....

It's okay...I really think I know what our issue is. I'm not a Dr. or a professional of any kind BUT I have some "medical" training due to Medical Transcription school that I'm going through and from all the info I know and research I have done, I managed to get an overall sperm assessment from hubby with our own microscope. It's low. He is on all kinds of supplements to help that but I'm not sure it's going to help. Some of the things he is taking, he has been taking for 6 months or more.

I might have to accept the fact that I just might not have any more babies. Sad, but I just don't know what else to do. :shrug:

So sorry AF got you Chicka!, You should go get a FS SA done and get some expert advise if there is anything wrong xx

Hubby doesn't think we need any outside help. His motto is "It will happen when it happens".

I told him today that I was done TTC, at least for a while. Maybe eventually I can talk him into letting us go to a FS to get some different tests done. I just want to know what is wrong. He wants us to try for 2 years before he will consider a FS....I will 100% go nuts by then! lol

Anyway, here are the last tests I took today just for the hell of it. A negative pregnancy test and a very dark opk. To bad I can't switch them! lol

Attachments

• lasttest.jpg
    lasttest.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly