The POAS journey! Come join us!

really hope you can talk him into something...doesn't these men understand that we have NEEDS! Argh. Sorry hun..that's crap to deal with :(

:hugs:

Sometimes they don't get it! lol

This cycle I'm going to try Maca...hopefully that will do the trick. :thumbup:

No temping though, maybe an opk or 2.

HUn sorry about the :witch::(
it took us 23 cycles and there was nothing medically wrong with us sometimes nature sucks and takes its time x

Not really much to update on. I have no idea what cycle day I'm on and you know what the great part is?....

I DON'T CARE! lol :haha: So far this cycle of nt/np is going pretty well. No temping, no charting, no stress.

Only thing I am doing is taking Maca daily.

That's great hun!

AF just now got me...so I'm moving onto next month...only thing that sucks is she came to late for me to call in my new prescription so I'll have to wait till Monday (which will be CD3) and just pray I can get it that same day and take it so I can stay on track!

Has anyone taken or is currently taking Maca? I started taking it this cycle instead of Clomid and the past few days I have had TONS of EWCM like crazy! This is only cycle day 6 for me, so it seems a bit strange...

i did take maca one cycle but it messed my cycle up. my body just didnt agree with it x

i had to call my pcm and have him put more referrals so now i have to wait till thursday to go in just so he can write tricare err how upset am i lol. well on a good note and bad not my dr said that my linning looks great but that she thinks that im just not ov. errr!! i cant make another appt till my refferals are in omg!!!!

How are you ladies doing? Just thought I'd stop by and do a quick update. Not really much to update on. I haven't been temping, charting this cycle. I took a few OPK's but I think it was too late and I already ovulated. I felt lots of ovulation cramps and had ewcm. Hopefully this time I will get my :bfp: !

Anyway, I hope you ladies are all doing well. Anyone have any :bfp: pics to upload? It's been a while and I'm starting to have withdraws! lol:haha:

lol..Can't wait till you start testing again ;) Catch that eggy !!

Ohhhh I'm excited to see more tests too! Do have any idea of a rough dpo? How long until you start POAS? As for me, hubby has been ranting about how we need to wtt until after we deal with some issues. Randomly this month he conveniently "forgot" I was ovulating even though I told him 3 times that day, and the day before and the day before that lol. I even mentioned it to him again today, that I ovulated yesterday, and he didnt seem a bit concerned. If I didn't know any better I would think he was TRYING to get me pregnant lol. So it looks like I'm back in 2WW with everyone with a good shot. We :sex: twice a day every day until today, so i think if there was an eggy in there to be caught, we did it :) Yay!!!!

Go figure it would be the month that I finally excepted the fact that he wasn't going to be ready anytime soon and decided to focus on getting back into shape lol. But everything for a reason...maybe I'll get my little girl this month :)

I sure hope so!! Got everything crossed for you x

We found out that we're "maybe" team pinks! 4 girls :shock: 1 was very hard to tell tho..so there's still hope for a boy lol. Of course, I'm happy with any healthy baby!

Oh you're still early too! There's still time for a little wee wee to sprout out! lol

hello all how are you doing?

AFM i got the :witch: 10+ days early can you believe that WTF!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->