The POAS journey! Come join us!

So, 9 dpo today. I took 2 different tests this morning. I don't really see anything on the dollar tree test, but I def. see something on the Wondfo! Anyone else see it? This came up way before the time limit and it's slightly pink. :dohh:

Oh, ladies...I edited this thread and added something new on the very first post. Before you leave, be sure to read it. I'd love for this thread to bring us together :hugs:

Attachments

• 9dpo1.jpg
    9dpo1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 9dpo.jpg
    9dpo.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 81
I deff see something on the Wondfo test too! Not sure about the $ store test. fx'ed

Neat idea that you've got.. :)

I def see lines on the Wondfo!!! I hope this is it for you sweetie!!! You deserve it!!!! I have some IC's coming in today....and when they do I'll take one and add it to your updated thread!!!!

Oh my goodness Chika that line is pretty! And it's not an evap this time! :happydance:

I totally see something on the pink handled test chika!!! How exciting!

Ok, gonna take u up on your update, check out my OPK from today, 2dpo, was positive the day before O and negative later that evening, negative yesterday too, but look at todays! I know it can't mean anything this early, but I can't help but hope! Things feel so different this month, feel like my hormones are going crazy! Have such a good feeling :)

Attachments

• DSCI0663.jpg
    DSCI0663.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
Thanks ladies! I sure hope I get a line on the next test as well!

mammag, I think you should keep DTD.. sometimes our bodies gear up to O & then they don't. So maybe this is your positive OPK telling you your about to O! BD just to be safe!

Ok, gonna take u up on your update, check out my OPK from today, 2dpo, was positive the day before O and negative later that evening, negative yesterday too, but look at todays! I know it can't mean anything this early, but I can't help but hope! Things feel so different this month, feel like my hormones are going crazy! Have such a good feeling :)

Wow, I hope that means something! You never know! I would get my hopes up as well! lol Fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

I definitely O'd, thermal shift and all!

Can't wait to see what you get when you test with a hpt! :happydance:

Chika - Deffo seeing a pink line on that wondofo test ! Looks like in a few days you'll be changing your TTC vlog into a pregnancy vlog and then I will need to find another TTC vlog to stalk lol. You are 1dpo ahead of me and I am getting desperate to test, am going to wait until my IC's arrive in the post over the next couple of days and then I will be posting my tests on here lol. Thank god royal mail is kinda slow making me hold out !

mammag - I heard it is possible to get a +ve OPK just before AF arrive but considering you are 5 days away (judging my your ticker) it's looking good !!! FXed for you !

Chika - Deffo seeing a pink line on that wondofo test ! Looks like in a few days you'll be changing your TTC vlog into a pregnancy vlog and then I will need to find another TTC vlog to stalk lol. You are 1dpo ahead of me and I am getting desperate to test, am going to wait until my IC's arrive in the post over the next couple of days and then I will be posting my tests on here lol. Thank god royal mail is kinda slow making me hold out !

mammag - I heard it is possible to get a +ve OPK just before AF arrive but considering you are 5 days away (judging my your ticker) it's looking good !!! FXed for you !

Can't wait to see your tests! I have tried holding out myself, but my addiction gets the better of me...:blush:

Trust me, the only tests I have here are CB Digis, that's the only reason I havn't tested yet lol, as soon as my ICs get here I will be peeing on them like there is no tomorrow ! I have no self control !!!

Ticker is wrong! Only 2dpo, but I've been googling like crazy (obviously) and there are SO many women who kept getting positive OPK's right up to their :bfp:'s! There's one on here "Arielle" who had the same positive at 2dpo and got her :bfp:!!!! So excited, not going to test for a while though, at least 8dpo if I can wait!

My IC's finally came in...I only have 25 so I gotta be careful...lol...Nothing exciting to see.....

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14