The POAS journey! Come join us!

Chika- I took clomid for 3 or 4 months and did not get pg.It messed with my CM but I had to take it cuz I wasn't Oing on my own. After I stopped I Oed for 3 months on my own but wasn't trying since I had left my husband. The 4th month I thought my body was messing up again so I was gonna just get back on BC pills but found out I had Oed really late (cd 41) I conceived Gage. He passed away in August and I started BCs for 3 months, when I got off I Oed regularly but still wasn't ready to try yet. I wound up getting pg in Feb and so far everything is healthy. My point is that I truly believe that clomid helped my body get back on track but I just couldn't get pg on clomid. I hope your body gets on track and you get the BFP you have been waiting for.

I hope so! We shall see. Cycle day 22 and STILL cramping with bits of ewcm. :dohh:

I've been testing lately with no lines so far. Then today I get this. I know these tests are crap but I have some left ove and figured I might as well use them. What crap tests. I took a dollar tree test at the same time and it was :bfn:.

I wish I knew why I was still so crampy!

Attachments

• img20110712215055edit0.jpg
    img20110712215055edit0.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
Yea, I know... tested this morning again with a dollar tree and a another cheapie and :bfn:

God knows I'm tired of seeing negative tests!!!

I tested in the morning with a $store test and it was BFN then I took a FRER and it was positive, the next day my cheapies came in and they were positive in the am but the $ store test was still BFN for another day. Good luck, that IC looks good but I know you have gotten good lines before, that one just looks like it is starting if that makes sense.

I know what you mean Chicka! I sure hope that test is that start of your BFP!

That tests has to be bfp :) U have to do a frer!!! Im all excited for you, im a silent stalker lol

I also noticed you made diapers for Lucy Eades new baby daughter Peyson (you tube) they were super cute. . . well done you! x

I know what you mean hun i hate seeing all these dam test cause i know what they are going to say.

That tests has to be bfp :) U have to do a frer!!! Im all excited for you, im a silent stalker lol

I also noticed you made diapers for Lucy Eades new baby daughter Peyson (you tube) they were super cute. . . well done you! x

I'm going to take a frer very soon! Maybe in the next day or 2. I just took a dollar tree and YES, there is a faint line! I want to do the happydance :happydance: BUT since I've had lines before, I will not shake it until I get darker lines! lol :haha:

Yes, I indeed did make Lucy diapers. I've been watching her vlogs since before she was pregnant with Peyson and have pretty much been living through her pregnancy vlogs. lol Since I'm not pregnant, I gotta feed my addiction somehow. :)

So excited to hear any news from you in the next few days, do you have a pic of the $ test?

I'm gonna go take another here in a few. Hopefully I get a line. If so i'll post a pic...:thumbup:

you should post it either way hun! LOL!!! You know how us ladies are...we wanna look at pee soaked sticks!!!!

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOON BFP!!!

well if you have line eye then we all do...lol...cause that IC has a pink line and it's thick...

Will test again in about 3 hours. That should be long enough to hold my pee. About 4 1/2 hour hold altogether. The previous :bfn: was only from a 2 hour hold. :haha: Maybe that's why?

yea...plus if your early it won't show up as well either without a good concentration...do you have a pic of the previous IC but dried?

Yes I want to see the $tree one too, please please :p

Okay, the top test is the one from the other day dried. (per request of Pam :winkwink: lol)

And the bottom is this mornings :bfn: dollar tree :cry:

I hate :bfn: 's :growlmad:

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members