The POAS journey! Come join us!

wow...that top test is SOOOO convincing...that totally blows...I HATE those tests! But when you order the solid pink handle ones thinking your in the clear they ship you the HCG written ones....I have some coming in in a few days and I PRAY they aren't like those...But I do believe they are more sensitive than the $ tests...so your not out yet!!!!!!!!!!

I took a $ test for the heck of it this morning (only one I have) and I got a wicked evap on it....suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

:bfn: this morning BUT

I thought about it long and hard sitting in front of the calendar and this cycle was suppose to be a nt/np cycle, which it was for the most part. I didn't temp or anything. But I did take a few opk's just because I was cramping SO much. And they were all negative until around cycle day 19. Day 19 was positive, so I'm thinking I'm only 5 dpo today?

I know time will only tell because I can't be 100% sure but that would be my guess.

All I do know for sure is that I'm still cramping and still have ewcm (a lot), and my boobs are super sore, I'm bloated.

I bought some more test strips on ebay so i'll continue to test away like usual. LOL

On hun those test suck!!! BOO them..
any other updates??

Well afm i finally got another referral to FS so i have an appt on the 25.. hope these days go by fast!!

I "think" I'm about 7 dpo today. I've been testing with cheapies that I got in the mail but I really do not like them. They are the green handle ones with black hcg written on the handle. They shouldn't call them pregnancy test STRIPS because they are NOT big enough for that. They should call them pregnancy test slivers. Even if I had a faint line, I would be able to tell until it got way darker.

Guess that explains why they are so cheap. Maybe I'll order some more...I just hate waiting for them to come in the mail.

Rosa, hopefully these days go by super fast so you can get to your appointment! :thumbup: Good luck my dear.

Okay ladie. I'm 9/10 dpo today and I think I just got a faint line on a dollar tree test. Lord knows I have EVERY single symptom possible.

Hopefully the line will be a little more noticeable tomorrow :happydance:

Oooh I can't wait to hear an update! I hope this is it for you!!

Oh I wanna see, will it show up on camera?How exciting.

Ok, let me start by saying Hi im katie. I'm 22 and ttc. I lost a son 2 yrs ago at 36 weeks, due to a knot in his cord, and waiting over 2 years to try again. then on april first i ound out i was pregnant... an with multiples. ended in miscarriage :( so, now i am ttc AGAIN! I am 10 dpo or so, and my friend gave me a ton of OPK's just in case this wasnt my month. well, considering POAS is addictive i peed on one! lol. uh. ITS POSITIVE!!! so were the other 2 i took yesterday, and the one i took this morning. But my $store test is negative this morning, used the same urine on both tests. I read about tons of women getting + OPK's and after a few days getts thier BFP on reg HCG tests, but so far not the case for me. A little hope? a little dust? oh yeah i'm posting the pics of yesterday and todays OPK's, along with todays $store HCG, maybe someone else can see something i dont lol. or could tell me more about a BFP on an OPK when i FOR SURE ovulated....always have 26-28 ays cycles, never longer, and plus i KNOW i ovulated on the 10th. any comments, thoughts, or entusiasm welcome. for me getting pregnant, so far, hasn't been the hard part... its STAYING pregnant. ------NOTE: pics are on my cell and for some reason it doesnt wanna let me put them on the comp atm.. so it will have to wait. still wonderin abouit + opk's tho but no hcg bfp ><

Thanks ladies! Sorry I didn't respond last night. Hubby wanted me to watch Saving private Ryan with him. I'm not really into war movies. BUT I finally gave in. Only watched a little more than half the movie because I was so pissed off at watching everyone die.

Anyway! I tested this morning and still have a faint line, but I feel crazy because it isn't picking up on camera!:wacko:

Maybe I have finally gone off the deep end and I'm just going to permanently see a second line on all my tests!:loopy:

Well as long as there is a line there, I told you I had trouble with my $ test being dark in the beginning. Do you have any other tests that are picking up a line?

The only other tests I have are the crappy, super small, sliver like green IC's, andd I seriously feel like I would have to use my microscope to spot anything there. lol

I know technically it doesn't "count" since it's after the time limit, but the line is darker now that the test is starting to dry. I'll try and get a picture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->