The POAS journey! Come join us!

it was actually today, right b4 u posted, so thats probably y u didnt see it lol

waiting- sorry, I was waiting for a picture, you start a new thread under the pregnancy test section, don't click on anyones post just see the new thread button. As for your first post,I am sorry for your loss. I haven't done the OPK as a pg test personally but know some people on here have. Also some people have gotten a positive OPK and negative HPT and it didn't mean anything. Hope you get a good line on an HPT soon.

well i dont really need to make a new post, i feel pretty secure in this thread lol i hope i get my bfp soon lol

Chicka- Here are 2 $ test I took, One with Gage (1st one) and one with this pg and I had already had confirmation from other tests with darker positives.

Attachments

• DSC01803.jpg
    DSC01803.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG00569-20110227-1219.jpg
    IMG00569-20110227-1219.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 15
Ok, let me start by saying Hi im katie. I'm 22 and ttc. I lost a son 2 yrs ago at 36 weeks, due to a knot in his cord, and waiting over 2 years to try again. then on april first i ound out i was pregnant... an with multiples. ended in miscarriage :( so, now i am ttc AGAIN! I am 10 dpo or so, and my friend gave me a ton of OPK's just in case this wasnt my month. well, considering POAS is addictive i peed on one! lol. uh. ITS POSITIVE!!! so were the other 2 i took yesterday, and the one i took this morning. But my $store test is negative this morning, used the same urine on both tests. I read about tons of women getting + OPK's and after a few days getts thier BFP on reg HCG tests, but so far not the case for me. A little hope? a little dust? oh yeah i'm posting the pics of yesterday and todays OPK's, along with todays $store HCG, maybe someone else can see something i dont lol. or could tell me more about a BFP on an OPK when i FOR SURE ovulated....always have 26-28 ays cycles, never longer, and plus i KNOW i ovulated on the 10th. any comments, thoughts, or entusiasm welcome. for me getting pregnant, so far, hasn't been the hard part... its STAYING pregnant. ------NOTE: pics are on my cell and for some reason it doesnt wanna let me put them on the comp atm.. so it will have to wait. still wonderin abouit + opk's tho but no hcg bfp ><

Hi Katie! I'm so sorry about your son. I can't imagine what you must of gone through! :hugs: And then to loose multiple babies. My heart goes out for you. You must be a very strong woman.

You and I are very close in our cycle. I'm about 10 dpo as well.

I know I tested with an opk a couple days ago and the line was very dark, almost positive so maybe that does mean it's picking something up? I have read both sides of the story. Some woman say they got a postitive OPK before a positive pregnancy test and some say the opposite.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that we both get our bfp this cycle! (With SUPER sticky babies, of course! lol)

:dust:

Yeah stay here, it is for all kinds of tests. Hope you get a BFP soon. Were you able to post pictures?

no :( the pics wont come off my cell onto ym comp, so i think im gonna take pics with my digi and upload them, jsut cuz i want ur opinions. and maybe u see somethuing on the $store test i dont see that i took this morning lol

Maybe you can message your pictures to your email and then download them to your computer and upload them that way? That's what I have to do...lol...

Okay, here is my test. Like I said, very faint so I understand if ya'll can't see it. I just hope it gets darker!

Attachments

• dollartree.jpg
    dollartree.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 32
I see what you are talking about Chika!! I hope it gets darker for you toooo!!!!! :dust:

Well I will keep an eye out for your pics.

Chicka- those pics of my test are dried so I still want to see your pics

I see it, did it show up right away? My evaps on those tests showed up way after the time frame and were weird lines.

I would be thinking evap to but it showed up about 30 seconds after I took it. Hopefully it's not a faulty test!

ok... so sorry for these pics being so blurry, my cam is being crappy.

right pic is the bfn hcg from this morning

left pic is bfp opk from this morning

man am i confused lol

Attachments

• blah 001.jpg
    blah 001.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 10
  • blah 002.jpg
    blah 002.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
Well this is the 2nd one with the same line right? The camera is not good at capturing how dark a line really is. Did you see my 2 pics? It looks pink IRL and came up quick so I am thinking the start BFP

I see the OPK (think the description is wrong, OPK first, HPT second) the test line doesn't look as dark as the control line but that doesn't mean much since testing for pg with HPT is tricky as for the HPT, it is too blurry for me to even see much.

Well this is the 2nd one with the same line right? The camera is not good at capturing how dark a line really is. Did you see my 2 pics? It looks pink IRL and came up quick so I am thinking the start BFP

I took one last night that was a bit fainter than this one. I agree the camera sucks at capturing any faint lines! I see it so well with my eyes. lol

When should i test again? Or I should say, how long can I hold out to test again. :haha:

Katie, I wish I could help but I can't really see anything. Web cams are terrible for taking pictures of tests. Fingers crossed it gets dark soon so we can see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->