The POAS journey! Come join us!

I think try to limit drinks and see what a concentrated afternoon pee gives you. I got better lines in the afternoon on certain tests.

ok, heres another pic of this mornings hpt.. hopefully its way easier to see

Attachments

• bla.jpg
    bla.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 24
Katie, could you email me the pictures you took with your phone? I could post them on here for you if you'd like. Still not seeing anything on the previous picture but that isn't saying much since it's blurry. lol

[email protected]

just sent one to ur email chika, let me know what ya think, i think its a BFN but who knows lol

I think try to limit drinks and see what a concentrated afternoon pee gives you. I got better lines in the afternoon on certain tests.

I agree...good idea! :haha: (I was hoping no one was going to suggest waiting a day or two. lol That would never happen!)

ok, sent you 2 more too, both of OPK's. ons from yesterday and the other form today

I tryed to tweak the photo a bit and see if I could bring out a second line. I'm not sure....could be? :shrug:

When do you plan on testing again?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 15
i wanna wait till tomorrows FMU... but god knwos i wanna just run downstairs and use my last test right now lol i gotta go stock up on some more, since if there is a positive its gonna be a few days till it gets big and noticable.. and i cant just wait like 3 or 4 days to take a test, thats crazy talk!!! lol

gonna send ya a pic of the hpt i did yesterday. had a WEIRD result. a big pink blob showed up where the + line should be... and it even stayed the way it is after it dried... man oh man i just wanna know! lol

You and I are exactly the same. I can't wait for any long length of time to test. I want to know yesterday! lol

I actually see a faint line on this one. Even though it dried weird, I still see a faint line. :thumbup:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 23
NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!! lol omg i hope someone else see it too, cuz i really dont :( lol i think i am pregnant, just kinda have a feeling.. but i want tests that go BAM! in my face to confirm it lol we are very fickle women arent we? lol

Another BFN! Bummer....called in for my Provera and Clomid so hopefully next month will be better and I'll get a BFP!

i REALLY hope u get a BFP next month Pam!!!!!! Will be sending LOTS of baby dust ur way!!! i hope i get a good BFP like...tomorrow!!! lol oh yeah pam, do u see a + on my test?? chika posted the pic for me and thinks she sees one, i want as many opinions as possible lol thanxxx

Katie, yes I really do see it! Can't wait to see your next test!

Pam, sorry about your :bfn: I really hate those! :growlmad:

haha im SOOO about to run to the $store to buy more.. i should get stock in these things lol. i think ive pee'd on about 6 or 7 tests already, at 10 DPO lol. yupp.. im officially obsessed haha

i hope if it is + i can get a nice dark one by the 23rd... thats my hubbys 25th b-day!!! and what a good present to give him <3

gotta go get hubbys b day present, so im gonna grab some tests while im out. will test asap and get back to u guys.. wish me luck!!!! hopefully i can hold my 2nd morning urine till then hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->