The POAS journey! Come join us!

Hey girls, not been on here in a while.

Congratulations on the new BFP :)

Sorry AF Got your Amber :hugs:

AFM, Me and DF are no longer TTC its too draining and emotional for us, we have now come to terms with the fact that we will never be parents, We gave it our all for 3 and a half years and i no longer have it in me to carry on with it. Im not going to go back on birth control because i got incredible migrains when i was on it. I suppose you could say we are NTNP. I have a little niece now and i should be grateful that i have her in my life.

Im still sticking around though, i hope you all get your BFPs very soon! x

Dont want to sound all crazy but I totally watched your bridezilla episode :thumbup:. lol

hahha oh god, thanx lol. what did you think

I personally didn't watch it but I did look it up...cause I think that's so awesome...lol....and I read some reviews and comments....OUCH....I guess you gotta be up for anything when you go on TV....Weddings are stressful and when you add a camera crew it can't possibly make it any better...lol...but it's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity!!!!

Zo I'm sorry to hear about your TTC journey. I know how you feel. I may have you confused with someone else, but were you and your hubby not going to adopt a little boy and a little girl? :shrug:

I haven't been TTC for as long as you, but I am def. tired of it...we are also NT/NP now.

Zo I'm sorry to hear about your TTC journey. I know how you feel. I may have you confused with someone else, but were you and your hubby not going to adopt a little boy and a little girl? :shrug:

I haven't been TTC for as long as you, but I am def. tired of it...we are also NT/NP now.

Im sorry for you both i know i havent tried as long but i am def getting to that point now:cry:

Hmm, well people say my prayers really work so here goes... Everyone who has been agonizing us with "faint" POAS, may Allah please give you a happy, healthy this month. I really hope y'all get pregnant soon. Cant wait to see your BFP.

We are trying to adopt a little boy and girl, but social services havent gotten incontact with us, and she said she wants to keep them... so i dont know :(. We are moving house on Monday so i will be back in contact with social services onces we've moved in. Also on her FB someone wrote on her wall "I hope everything is ok with you and my son" So is she trying to adopt them? IDK :(

well ladies, i havent posted in a week so i figured id come update ya :) real early sunday i had to rush to the hospital, i was having HORRIBLE right ovarian pain and i SOOO thought i was having an ectopic pregnancy. they told me the levels i had done on the previus thursday were 800, and that that was extemely low (which was BULLSHIT!!! i was 4w 4d when i had that blood drawn, it was well in the normal range, slightly high actually). they drew more blood, and did an ultrasound. the ultrasound showed the sac, but nothing else (i was only 5 weeks to the day so i figured they wouldnt see much) and it showed a HUGE cyst in ym right ovary, whic i guess i just have to deal with and get over. My levels went up to 2200, which means they more then doubled, which was great news!!! I have to go tomorrow to get more blood drawn just to double check that my levels are doubling, whch is fine by me except for the fact that my veins more and hide and i always get stabbed 4-8 times before they finally give up and use a butterfly on my hand.. tho i tell them from minute one they will have to (they always tell me of im good at these ones, YEAH RIGHT!!!!). Then wednesday i have my first real ultrasound, ill be 5 weeks 3 days, so hopefully we see a bigger sac and a yolk sac, as we didnt see one in the hospital. then i have a follow-up scan the following wednesday on the 10th at 6 weeks 3 days and by then we should clearly see baby, and hopefully heartbeat!!!! So wednesday, hopefully they give me a damn picture for once.. in my last pregnancy they gave me none as i misscarried and they never give u ones in the hospital, and after like 20 ultrasounds id really like something for show from all the pain of that damn vaginal probe.. im a pretty petite girl down there, and they dont seem to know or care how much they really do suck lol. So, in summary, so far baby seems ok... now only if we can see a damn baby!!!! I will def keep u all updated, and praying to see all ur BFP's in the VERY near future!!!! <3 to you all

Awww Waiting4, that is awesome news.. and your beta's sound great!! I do think seeing a sac is about right for 5 wks and hoping you see a little bean and a heartbeat soon as well!! Good luck hun!

Waiting4..soo happy for you!!! :D :hugs: Sorry about the pain..I hope it takes care of itself asap. xx

Good luck to all u ladies ttc n ntnp sending you all truck loads of baby dust :dust: xxxxx

cazza, just had to say, ur son is GORGEOUS!!!!!! i love seeing they fresh little babies.. all red still and scrunched up face, so flippin adorable!!!! Hopefully I get pics and see baby tomorrw on the ultrasound, if i do ill post pics for you gals!!!

Awesome waiting 4, love to see U/s's even if they are early on!!

Ok, had my U/S this morning.. sac the sac and the yolk sac!!! I begged the lady to give me just ONE pic, just cuz my hubby wasnt there and i wanted to show him REALLY badly. Shes the same tech who told me my son was dead at 34 weeks, and the same tech who told me i was misscarrying in april, so she gladly printed one out for me against what the radiologist who reads the scans said to do (hehe i love her lol) I have another U/S next wednesdat on the 10th.. ill be 6w 3d then. My tech was also amazed how spot on i was with y,m dates, as the scan showed that am i indeed 5w 3d today exactly on target. Im so happy, its such a good sign that this time i WILL get to actually deliver this one healthy and finally have my family. ENJOY THE PIC!!! Illl be posting more next week, cuz by then we should clearly see baby, and prob a heartbeat too the tech said!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 18
Very nice u/s and sac!! can't wait for next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->