The POAS journey! Come join us!

Awww beautiful piccy!!! Thanks for sharing. So so so happy for you :D :D :D

thanks girls, im so over the moon!!! next wednesday i get another, ill be 6w3wd, so we should clearly see bean and HB!!! My doc office makes a dvd-ish thing im told where u get a VIDEO of baby+HB, so ill def be posting again asap!!! also have the results of HCG test today, thurs was 800, sun was 2200, and tues was... dont know yet waiting for my midwife to call back with the results!!!!!!!

k girls, i have more news to share... i am possibly having identical twins! my levels are trippling plus some, and considering i misscarried with triplets maybe quads (will never know how many for sure, and yes i concieved naturally) in april i was told today by my midwife not to be too suprised if at my scan next week i see 2 babaies and heartbeats and not one!! will let u all know asap!!!!!!!!

How exciting! I can't imagine what I would do if someone said I was having twins! (Other than faint, of course!) :haha:

CD2 for me....I sure hope the Clomid works this time!

What's a good BD pattern? Last time we BD everyday around O and only one day after (which might be where we went wrong). I am also thinking where we went wrong is that we always wait till like 10:30-11:30pm to BD cause of the kids...I think I'm gonna have to change that up or even make him take off work...lmao...so what do ya'll think is a good BD pattern?

I thought once a day during the fertile window was fine? I don't see why the time of day would matter..tho I do remember reading that first thing in the morning, there are more spermies or they're more active..something along those lines. Sorry I'm not much help lol.

Waiting4, how exciting!!! Why do you say identical though? Just curious. Either way, awesome..and I hope you do have your miracle babies xx

Hey lad4es 2n i join please im going to upload a new pic everyday as im a poas addict heres todays feel free to tweak n stuff x

Attachments

• P110805010.jpg
    P110805010.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
It's quite blurry, but I actually think I see somthing before I zoom in on it! Good luck :) What dpo are you?

Sorry ladies I need a moment to vent, but my brother and his gf had their baby last night and my mom text me. I didnt respond so she calls me this morning to tell me the "great" news I told her I didn't give a s*** because I was so pissed that I have been trying for so long and still nothing. I hate that they can't even take care of the one they have we are always paying for stiff for the like his cell, rent and other stuff. I know that was so selfish of me but omg!!! I'm so over all this.

i got line eye then the next day i got AF. stupid mind playing tricks. maybe it was 3-day spotting haha if only.

that's what I'm saying! LOL!! I hope it works this next time...I'm ready to be pregnant already!! I'll be moving my youngest in with her big sister and I hope soon I'll be able to turn her old room into a nursery again...maybe in BLUE this time...lol...

not sure if this was tweaked or if you got AF, but didn't want to miss it!

Attachments

• P11.jpg
    P11.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back