The POAS journey! Come join us!

So had the bleeding all stopped?

So happy for you :hugs: congrats

I say boy xx

woohoo, what a line!! I hope to see one of those one day!

Yup, bleeding all done. and im so relieved that it is lol first doc appt is tuesday at my primary care doc, and one on thursday with my regular gyn...tho im not planning on stayin there long,hence y i have an appt with my primary doc cuz they do pregnancies there but ill be seein some intern who isnt even a full doc much less certified in gyn...and being that this is a high risk pregnancy due to whats happened before i want someone who will actually know what theyre doing and be on top of everything for me. ill def be posting once i go, and my first child was a boy and my family is boy heavy so i dont doubt itll be a boy lol even tho my moms slightly hoping for a little girl 2 buy tons of pink dresses for lol

Congrats waiting, so glad you got a clear line.
Chika- those dang tests like to tease you don't they. Not sure I see anything on the FRER, when should AF arrive? Guestimating obviously since you didn't temp or anything. How many DPO are you today?

Af should be here any day now. I think I'm about 14 dpo but who knows. Lol

AF showed for me yesterday...

I am SO tired of the whole game. I think I might just get on birth control and forget everything. It's just to draining, I hate it.

awe chika im sorry. wish i could get pregnant for ya then transfer it over to your womb lol and i wish it would be free for us to do that as well!!!! keep your head up, if u want it enough it will come for you!!!!

I'm sorry Chicka...I know it sucks...and I know how exhausting it can be....try and keep your chin up hun! :hugs:

Well I just came out the fs office and she gave me femara to take from cd4 to cd8 has anyone used this or know about it? And did you have any success?

Had my first appt today ladies. I am 4w 2d just like i knew i am lol. due date is april 1st, just like i knew lol. First ultrasounds in 2 weeks, and ill be able 2 see that flickering heartbeat <333333 Will be posting ultrasound pics and audio of the stong little heart once i go, i cant wait!!!!!! Hubby grabbed me as i was walking past him earlier after my ob appt, held my belly and rubed it, looked up and me and smiled so big and said "my boy". I thnk hes right!!! And being all emotional i started bawling hysterically cuz it was so sweet and he grabbed me and hugged me and said im sorry i didnt mean to make you sad. i told him you didnt you made me SOOO HAPPY!!!! I hope this happiness lasts this time, and I REALLY REALLY REALLY think its going to. I CANT WAIT TO KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE YOUR BFP'S!!!!!!! And im sorry if this brought anyone down :( oh no i may cry again lol

Well I hope that I'm next with a :bfp:. Wish me luck. Hope my :witch: Shows up soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->