The POAS journey! Come join us!

Im on day 26....usually i have 26 day cycles, sometimes 28. maybe thats y my lines r so faint. but ive been testin positive since 9dpo...youd think by today, 12 dpo,my lines would be darker. guess ill test again tonight once hubby gets off work and i can use the car to go buy more $store tests. looks like my bleeding has stopped, but im still cramping. will update u ladies later this evening

Sorry for the BFN Chicka...And I'm sooo sorry for what you've gone through Waiting...my heart goes out to you!! :hugs:

Took my first Provera pill today...9 more days of this and when the witch shows up I can take my Clomid!

I panicked so much with this pregnancy with the cramping then bleeding (red blood) at 6 weeks. All is ok and the hospital said the cramping and bleeding is down to further implantation hunny. My tests started getting really dark after 6 weeks but I was using ic's to check and we all know the take ages. Try a digi hunny xxxx

thnx for the support guys. didnt get anymore tests yet but when i do ill be testing (prob tonight and agaiun tomorrow morning lol) poas addiction kinda sucks lol but ya cant stop!!!! lol

SO I tested this morning with a cheapie to see what I would get. Got a faint line so went ahead and took a frer. Not seeing anything on it. :growlmad:O well, guess there is always next month. :flower:

Why do you tease us? Post the test! LOL!!! We still wanna see it!!

Haha yeah we wanna see it!!! didnt get tests yet but i am shortly so ill def post asap

Here they are. lol Sorry for the tease! :haha:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 36
ok,took a $ store test 1 min ago.... BFP AS FAR AS I CAN SEE!!!!! I need to send it to someones email tho so they can post it on here cuz the pics on my fone and for some reason it wont send to my email but will to any other lol, so if u can post it for me let me know ur email and ill send it to you asap :)

lol chika i just sent the pic to ur email since i know it lol. IM PREGNANT, IM PREGNANT, I CANT BELIEVE IM ACTUALLY PREGNANT!!!

Waiting yay!!!!! can't wait to see it

Chika..sorry :( I can't see anything on those. ARGH!

lol i cant wait or u all to see it too. at the 3 mins it was even darker then in the pic.. the pic was under 1 min after i poas lol

thnx chika.. i think its now time to let everyone know im pregnant.what a nice toss in thatl be at the end of hubbys bday speach lol hope i get to see all ur bfps soon!!!! ill be sending lots of baby dust to everyone!!!! hahahahaha so uy instinct what od u guys think... b or g?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->